Bewertungen von Firefox-Benutzer 17286870
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Char, vor 2 Tagen1Password extension for Firefox grayed out and cannot install on tablet. Useless app
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon David, vor 4 TagenBecause of breach and recommendations on other sites, I switched over with high expectations. The complaint is about "auto fill". When attempting login on my favorite sites I am forced to login to 1Password account.
Having contacted support and getting quick replies on how to deal with this issue, none of the suggestions worked. What did work was setting lock out time to almost three hours before app locked. Thus having to re-log in to 1Password account to fill UN and PW.
To say the least it is a frustration.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13947070, vor 7 TagenStopped working! Total mess. No forms are filled in at all anymore, anywhere.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17830122, vor 7 TagenDid work like breeze previously, but last couple of months a lot of issues. Sometimes it works, sometimes I doesn't even allow me to choose a login to auto-fill in the browser. Complete random behaviour
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17160267, vor 9 TagenUsers get pushed to buy monthly subscipton - they even stopped the "classic extension" this is a pure rippoff - I switched to "Lastpass" its open source and free!
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon jms, vor 9 TagenVersion 2.8.1 is completely broken for me. It's incredible how unstable this extension is. Sometimes it works perfectly for weeks, but then it's completely broken again. Unacceptable for a paid tool.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17821476, vor 13 TagenBarely usable. Constantly not syncing with browser, so I can't add a password in the app and then use it in the browser. Tried lock/unlock, no luck. Have to force quit both my browser and the app just to get it to recognize the change/update. No "Force Sync" option. Last several times that I attempted to "Save in 1Password" a login, the attempt to save it fails. Have to put it in, manually, to the app. Then - you guessed it - the browser has no clue about the addition. Lots of force quits, all over again. It's a nice system, WHEN IT WORKS, but the issue is that it doesn't. Moving to something else.
- Bewertet mit 2 von 5 Sternenvon BS0D, vor 14 Tagen1P used to be the best for me. Just can't get the extension to work with 1password 7 anmore. Hasn't worked for months and can't find a get-around.
Given the new business model and obligation to synch on unknown servers, I'm moving to Bitwarden which is open source and much more reliable than this.
- Bewertet mit 1 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 17812330, vor 19 TagenMonstrous and confusing pain to transfer after upgrade. 6 months of unusablity. forced to keep information old old computer.After this , post it notes look good. Cannot migrate or retrieve backed up data with proper passwords . overwrites FF password file. Horrible experience that has taken me a week to simply get bare functions returned. They do not respond to help contacts. Happy with it for 10 years , then their wheels fell off, needless complexity and unneeded "features"
- Bewertet mit 5 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 14345449, vor 20 Tagenこのパスワード管理ツールはとても役に立ちます。Mac、Windows、iPhoneなど、どのブラウザーでも動作する点が非常にありがたいです。
- Bewertet mit 3 von 5 Sternenvon Firefox-Benutzer 13164952, vor 24 TagenLots of issues with filling generated passwords and saving these in 1Password.