- af Firefox-bruger 15151704, 18 dage sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Hard to believe they're still around. No one else has ripped off their users as much as they have.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 16 dage sidenHey there, we'd be glad if you contacted us directly and shared your feedback with us so we can hear how the extension can be improved for you and understand why you feel this way.
- af 17391647, 2 måneder sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Mostly good, but tracker blocking is free on AVG but not free here. WOT, pls. make tracker blocking free. startpage.com (my search engine) thinks privacy is a must (a right)
- af WayTooBad, 3 måneder sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5This add-on tags conservative sites as untrustworthy no matter what ratings they got. It blocks them each time you try to visit even after reporting the site as safe. Meanwhile obvious scam sites are not blocked.
- af xsSplater, 3 måneder sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Постоянные всплывающие окошки: "КУПИ НАШУ ПРОГРАММУ!", "НУ, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА! КУПИИИ!", "ТЕБЯ ОСТЛЕЖИВАЮТ! КУПИ!", "БЕЗ НАШЕЙ ПРОГИ ТЕБЕ ХАНА! КУПИ!"...
Спасибо, конечно, за ценное расширение, но теперь с ним хуже, чем без него. К тому же, у нас в Беларуси НЕЛЬЗЯ НИЧЕГО КУПИТЬ сейчас. Опять же тормоза и задержки жуткие с этим расширением везде.
- af Firefox-bruger 15503330, 4 måneder sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5It's a tracker. That didn't bother me much, but lately it's after your passwords. Now it's malware.
- af Firefox-bruger 17293278, 5 måneder sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5This used to be a good add-on, but last year they redesigned it to be basically non-functional unless you register for their services.
It also vastly slows down browsing; for me it was adding 10-15 seconds for EVERY page load, and significantly slowing down browsing within pages. This was going on for months, which I attributed to browser updates, but after removing this specific extension the problem was immediately resolved.
You can see in older reviews that they keep claiming this was a bug that they've fixed, which is clearly not true.
Do not install this. If you still have it installed from back when it was worth using, the sooner you get rid of it the better.Hey there, thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
The bug you are describing was fixed a few months ago yet we apologize for the inconvenience you're describing.
Kindly contact us directly so we will be able to gather more details and look into it more closely.
Thanks for your cooperation 🙂
- af muddypantz, 5 måneder sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Now charged to simple security. Used to as a tracker. Suggest everyone remove this ASAP
- af Dakart, 7 måneder sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5Slows down Firefox. Leads to memory leaks and browser crashes. Probably engaged in hidden mining. The noble goal to secure the user is no longer pursued by the creators. Shame creators.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 7 måneder sidenHey there, thanks for sharing this with us.
Please make sure you are using our latest extension because we already fixed this bug in the past.
We encourage you to contact us directly if the matter will not be resolved after the update, thanks!