- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af unbeatable-101, 2 år sidenNice, but is there a way to make the scrollbars more like macOS?
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 2 år sidenCurrently, the customizations that Firefox offers for scrollbars is pretty limited. It only supports two styles (thin or wide). I hope that Firefox will offer more customization options in the future, but for now the add-on is limited to the few options that Firefox supports.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Tony, 2 år sidenFantastic extension! It woks beautifully. Works best when the 'Scrollbar width: Thin' option is selected. Really necessary on Windows to hide those gigantic scrollbars.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af Mike Blais, 2 år sidenIt doesn't seem to work with Facebook.
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 2 år sidenSorry to hear that! Unfortunately, with the new Facebook design, they've made it impossible for the add-on to customize the scrollbars. Instead of using the standard scrollbars, they have built their own scrollbar system from the ground up so that they can have full control over the appearance of the way the scrollbars look and behave.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Chris, 3 år sidenLove it, just two thing that I wish it had...
Option to exclude certain websites, for example it looks awful on discord.Glad to hear that you like the add-on.
Unfortunately, the size option is limited to what Firefox options are currently in Firefox. At the moment, they just offer the two, but I'm hoping they will eventually add more custom settings.
As for the site-specific settings, that's on my to-do list.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Raknos13, 3 år sidenGreat extension. Please add a feature to add custom width. Thanks for your work!Glad to hear you like the extension!
Currently, it's not possible to add a fully custom width. Firefox only provides regular, thin or none. Hopefully custom widths are something that Firefox will support in the future.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af abysmal, 3 år sidenWorks very well, easier to use and change than editing CSS files. Thank you!
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 16075626, 3 år sidenReplaces regular windows scroll bars with something sleeker. You can complete hide the scroll up and scroll down buttons with this extension.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Rif, 3 år sidenNice add-on.
I would love to be able to choose the width in pixels instead of Default/thin options (and maybe one day an "Hide when not is use" option :D).Glad to hear that you like the add-on!
I'd love to be able to do this. However, it's not currently possible due to the approach that Firefox takes when it comes to customizing the scrollbars. I really hope it will become possible in the future though because I think it would be really cool to give users like yourself more control over the appearance of the browser.
PS I left you a more detailed explanation on the request you posted on the GitHub repository: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/issues/14
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Asef Erfan, 3 år sidenthanks, finally made scrollbar dark to go with dark theme of firefox
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15254872, 3 år sidenWhen enabled thin mode, drop-down list are breaking, I mean button with arrow wich open drop-down list, it's also has become thin. Really need "Hide when not is use" mode! Thank you for your work!Currently, having a "hide when not in use" option would be near impossible to do without severely impacting performance. If something changes in a future version of Firefox that makes this option more doable, I'd love to add it, since you aren't the first person to have suggested this.
As for the issue that you are having, when I test on my computer, nothing about the drop-down menu on pages change for me. This isn't unexpected, since the drop-down selection elements on pages are treated as part of the Firefox UI, which cannot currently be modified by add-ons.
However, if you are getting some other behaviour or something is breaking on the page, please feel free to email me at email@example.com with a link to the page you are having issues with, the settings that you are using, what operating system you are using on your computer (Windows, Mac, etc) and a screenshot of the issue.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 13868372, 3 år sidenMuy buena. Apreciaría una opción "por sitio web". Aún así, está muy buena.Thanks for the suggestion! Having a "per website" option would be a good idea. Perhaps I will look into adding that feature in the future.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af fred, 3 år sidenAt first it did not work properly.I removed and reinstalled and it know works perfect.Great job on the extension.Sorry to hear you are having issues with the add-on. If you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org, I'd be happy to help you get it working on your computer.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Francesco, 3 år siden"Hide when not is use" would be much appreciated!Thanks for the feedback! I'm always looking for ways to improve the add-on, so if you could email me at email@example.com with more information of the feature that you are looking for, I'd be happy to see what I can do.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af survivor303, 3 år sidenI can remove scrollbars from gmail with this! Thank You!