- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Firefox-bruger 15008987, 2 år sidenI had to stop using Firefox, because of the NARROW SCROLLBAR. I will look again if they ever fix this issue... It's NOT the developer's fault.
- Bedømt til 2 ud af 5af Cherwally, 2 år sidenWhy is the icon so misleading?
It is showing rounded scrollbars and some volume (2D) but instead they are available only squared ones and no volume (gradient) at all? :(Unfortunately, Firefox only supports very limited scrollbar customization at the moment. I hope that changes in the future so that I can add more functionality for Firefox users.
- Bedømt til 5 ud af 5af Implausible Feloniousness, 2 år sidenIt helps a lot at some websites, where I have problems in finding the current position of scrollbar. I set colors to higher contrast and always can see it.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af Mogu Mogu, 2 år sidenWorks great for what it does. However, when trying to set the scrollbar to the left side of the screen with layout.scrollbar.side = 3 it causes the scrollbar to return to default. It would be nice to have a left side scrollbar, though I'm not sure what's at fault here. Great nonetheless.Glad to hear that you like the add-on. I've tested that setting on Windows and everything seems to be working properly. It could possibly be a platform-specific issue. If you could email me your operating system and Firefox version to firstname.lastname@example.org, I'd be happy to try and look into that issue.
- Bedømt til 4 ud af 5af 1ubayd, 2 år sidenGreetings! Nice addition, but this extension required access to open tabs in an update today. What for?Glad to hear that you like the add-on. I haven't had a chance to update the wiki page with information about why that new permission is required. I'm probably going to update that document later on today.
In short, this has to do with some adjustments that were made to make the add-on work properly for content that is embedded within other websites. Some older versions of Firefox will not share information about what websites are open unless they have that permission. Unfortunately, I can't apply the permission only to those versions of Firefox that need it, so I have to add that permission for every very of Firefox.
I plan on posting a more detailed explanation to the permissions page: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/wiki/About-Permissions
- Bedømt til 3 ud af 5af Fixtman, 2 år sidenUnfortunately, all I wanted it for was to change the width of the scrollbar, which it doesn't do. There currently isn't an extension that does that for FF89. Yes, I changed the colors, but of COURSE they don't work on THIS page...
The instructions to change width yourself (at least on Linux) are at: https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/mozilla-firefox-89-0-x86_64-1-no-longer-applying-scrollbar-width-from-%27gtk-css%27-4175695877/
A couple simple about:config entries.Unfortunately, Firefox currently has very limited support for adjusting scrollbar widths. I'd love to expand the options available for that when more options are added to Firefox.
As for customizing this page, that's a restriction Firefox has for all add-ons. There are some protected pages (such as internal browser settings pages or Mozilla-owned pages), which add-ons are not allowed to edit. The intention is to prevent add-ons from injecting false or dangerous information on the pages, but it also means that the Custom Scrollbars add-on can't modify the scrollbars on this page.
- Bedømt til 1 ud af 5af YAFU - yet another fox user, 2 år sidenIch suche eine Änderung der Breite, breiter geht nicht...Hallo! Unfortunately, Firefox only offers limited support for scrollbar widths and wide is not currently an option. I'd love to add that option in the future, if it ever becomes available on Firefox.