- af Firefox-bruger 14945218, et år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5I'm desperately trying to find a way to get rid of disappearing scrollbars and make all scrollbars normal with the thing at the top and bottom. I installed this but don't see any way to actually use it. No instructions, right clicking on a disappearing scrollbar does nothing. Just don't see any way for change a scrollbar. Needs instructions on how to use.When the add-on is installed, the settings page should automatically appear. If not, you can try reinstalling it. Alternatively, you can get to the settings by pressing the Firefox menu button, selecting add-ons, picking the Custom Scrollbars add-on and press the options tab.
If you still need help, email me at email@example.com and I'd be happy to help. It sounds like the add-on would be able to solve the problem you are having.
- af unbeatable-101, et år sidenBedømt til 4 ud af 5Nice, but is there a way to make the scrollbars more like macOS?Currently, the customizations that Firefox offers for scrollbars is pretty limited. It only supports two styles (thin or wide). I hope that Firefox will offer more customization options in the future, but for now the add-on is limited to the few options that Firefox supports.
- af mixonesix, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Simple to use and does as it shows with the exception of a few sites. For instance, the change doesn't occur when browsing Firefox's add-on library. But it takes effect on most sites so far and it looks quite nice!
EDIT: Changed from 4 to 5 stars to reflect the developer's response. Good work!Glad to hear that you like the add-on. Many of the Mozilla-owned pages are protected against modification by add-ons, which is why the scrollbar doesn't change on those websites. However, the add-on should work for other websites.
- af Tony, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Fantastic extension! It woks beautifully. Works best when the 'Scrollbar width: Thin' option is selected. Really necessary on Windows to hide those gigantic scrollbars.
- af Mike Blais, et år sidenBedømt til 1 ud af 5It doesn't seem to work with Facebook.Sorry to hear that! Unfortunately, with the new Facebook design, they've made it impossible for the add-on to customize the scrollbars. Instead of using the standard scrollbars, they have built their own scrollbar system from the ground up so that they can have full control over the appearance of the way the scrollbars look and behave.
- af Chris, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Love it, just two thing that I wish it had...
Option to exclude certain websites, for example it looks awful on discord.Glad to hear that you like the add-on.
Unfortunately, the size option is limited to what Firefox options are currently in Firefox. At the moment, they just offer the two, but I'm hoping they will eventually add more custom settings.
As for the site-specific settings, that's on my to-do list.
- af Raknos13, et år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Great extension. Please add a feature to add custom width. Thanks for your work!Glad to hear you like the extension!
Currently, it's not possible to add a fully custom width. Firefox only provides regular, thin or none. Hopefully custom widths are something that Firefox will support in the future.
- af Rif, 2 år sidenBedømt til 5 ud af 5Nice add-on.
I would love to be able to choose the width in pixels instead of Default/thin options (and maybe one day an "Hide when not is use" option :D).
Svar fra udviklerenskrevet 2 år sidenGlad to hear that you like the add-on!
I'd love to be able to do this. However, it's not currently possible due to the approach that Firefox takes when it comes to customizing the scrollbars. I really hope it will become possible in the future though because I think it would be really cool to give users like yourself more control over the appearance of the browser.
PS I left you a more detailed explanation on the request you posted on the GitHub repository: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/issues/14