- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16511898, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5I just wanted to set a global user-agent for all windows and tabs, but that seems impossible in this extension. The User-Agent list is also hopelessly outdated, the Android Chrome version is behind by 10(!) versions. Unfortunately unusable for me.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16509787, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5It does the job, but it doesn't seems to get the silverlight that has installed on the system, somehow it can't use that and referring to the window where it's need to installed again.
- od uživatele Chris, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5with this extension the open container tab context menu appears
why? this is so annoying, theres no need for it, other than that it spoils a perfectly good add-on
- od uživatele mage7, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 2 z 5Confusing UI/UX results in mistakes. Why not just make the button image correspond to your useragent instead of the useless logo. I am glad they finally added support for container but now i can no longer set default user agent for all tabs or on a per-window basis. Coupled with Temporary containers addon this makes the addon useless since i have to manually set the user agent for every new tab. Also Shows ads for other addons in the dialogue box.
The only reason i use it is because it is a Firefox "recommended" addon.
- od uživatele Cyberknight, před 5 měsíciHodnocení: 4 z 5Very easy to use, with domain specific filters, including both black and white lists, which is not a very common feature, even on way much bigger extensions.
One "feature" that I didn't like was the self-advertising bar: there is a "lightning" icon that, when clicked, opens an advertisement bar to other products from the same makers, which took me a while to understand that they were not extra functions of this add-on, but external links. The pop-up bubble is definitely not the best place to add that kind of thing.