- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17440859, před 22 dnyHodnocení: 3 z 5I added this because I'm constantly getting pop-ups from auto dealer websites - to the point that I have trouble viewing the content of the website itself. This does absolutely nothing to stop those pop-ups.
- od uživatele user, před měsícemHodnocení: 3 z 5Problems with "container tabs".
uBlock Origin 1.42.4 won't block some ads with Firefox 102.0a1 build 20220523020703 with "container tabs". uBlock Origin 1.42.4 will work when you move tabs to "no container".
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13470324, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5I was using uBlock Origin for a very long time with great satisfaction.
Unfortunately, for the past few months, the plugin makes using Firefox a chore - a lot of web pages doesn't load on the first try, I'm greeted with the message:
"Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site."
Once I disable the plugin, everything works fine again.
I'm afraid I will need to switch to a different adblocker and not recommend uBlock Origin anymore.
- od uživatele Traveller, před 5 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5The reason for the 3 stars: I've been using uBlock for about 2 years now. Extremely efficient against ads. But too demanding performance-wise.
Basically sometimes my FF becomes literally unusable, it freezes up for 5-10mins. I sometimes have to restart it 3-4 times to get it to load my first page! At first I thought it was FF itself and was actually looking for an alternative browser, but then I got a hint that it could be the ads + uBlock. So I disabled it and IMMEDIATELY FF started normally as if the freezing that was happening before did never happen. I was really shocked that uBlock can have such a negative effect performance-wise. But now I am sure it is uBlock.
I am going to switch to another probably less efficient adblocker. But I cannot sacrifice that much performance even if it is for good ad blocking.
- od uživatele Bombo Bombom, před 6 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5Great addon, but very hard to manage when it comes to trying to get some authentication links to work. Even when allowing all involved URLs, some strict blocking seem to be forced and had to use Edge instead.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17156146, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5This Adblocker was alway awesome until recently. Somehow ads that were blocked before, are now everywhere. I block them, but they return after I refresh the page. That is unfortunate. Other adblockers are slowing down firefox...
- od uživatele Alejandro, před 7 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5My experience has been by so great with this extension, but recenlty It started not blocking the adds on pages I visit most of the time. I believe it's due to the recent update 2 days ago.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 10206391, před 8 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5Good on most sites, but when you encounter a problem site, there is no way to report it other than the hugely obtuse Reddit.com, where you will find it impossible to either submit a problem or to understand HOW TO SUBMIT A PROBLEM unless you speak 'coder' language.
Utterly useless 'help' section, and the 'instructions' are about as useless. Oh, wait---there are no instructions.
- od uživatele AmazingGabriel16, před 10 měsíciHodnocení: 3 z 5The user experience is overall great, and the ad block part of the add-on is awesome, however the element picker needs major work. You are unable to revert changes properly, select individual changes to revert and unclear as to what has changed (added/removed) from the webpage when it loads in the cosmetic filter.