- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14873681, před 16 dnyuBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading: Getting this every time I launch the firefox browser, very very annoying. IS there a fix?
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Binturong, před 2 měsíciRenders YouTube unusable. It's not the developer's fault, it's just YouTube has become so strict with adblockers, with UBlock Origin one of the more prominent ones. It was good while it lasted, but UBlock still works on other sites.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele myaddonsname, před 4 měsíciAfter updating to version 1.51.0, I can't load Youtube.com pages. It just keeps reloading the page over and over. Disabling UBO fixes it, and downgrading to version 1.50.0 also works. Hope there is a fix soon for this great addon.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Apollo, před 6 měsíciVery effective with blocking any advertising. Unfortunaltely, it goes a bit too far and also blocks desireable features, for example, it blocks Webex from opening in the app, which is a productivity killer for me. Adding a website to the whitelist is not very convenient as well.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17887351, před 7 měsíciPLEASE FIX:
'You are seeing this message because ad or script blocking software is interfering with this page. Disable any ad or script blocking software, then reload this page.' alerts.
Ublock was working fine for years, but for the past month or so, I've been getting above message on news sites like the daily mail!!
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Daniel, před 10 měsíciBug, after rightclick on any website and click on "block element", a red warning mouse-icon appears first instead of directly the "selection" icon that is expected to appear, with red boxes moving when moving mouse. (first, with red warning icon, no red box moves. This is a very very counterintuitive user-experience)