1 354 recenzí
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele jay, před 2 dnyIt's the best vertical taps plugin I had used.
I was use Microsoft Edge browser before, It has a good vertical web tab function but this one is more more powerful. It is more easy to use than Microsoft Edge's vertical tabs function, and have more good features to use than Microsoft Edge's vertical tabs function.
我之前用的瀏覽器是Microsoft Edge，它雖然也有垂直網頁的功能，但是它做得並不是太好，在同時操作多個網頁時常常會有不少問題，但是這個外掛程式不僅沒有 Microsoft Edge 上述的問題，使用體驗也比 Microsoft Edge 好上不少，甚至功能還更多。
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Wongsinsanity, před 24 dnyI literally swapped to firefox for this extension...
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele yoyo12, před měsícemGreat extension. It really helped me browse the web more organized and I can switch to multiple tabs more quickly.
It had a really good impact on my productivity and the add-ons for this extensions are also great.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele mico, před měsícemreminds me of edge vertical tabs; great accompaniment to Simple Tab Groups; one for having a sleek way to navigate tabs (Tree Style Tab) and the other to categorize sets of tabs for particular workflows (Simple Tab Groups)
thanks for the extension, Piro!
review by: mico laurente ⭐️.
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele seadragon420, před měsícemAmazing I mean you have to tweak it but it is modern and amazing
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Nugget, před 2 měsícimy absolute favorite extension of all time. the best. the pinnacle of browser customization.
ever since i first found this extension years ago, it has been my total favorite. how can you go back to tabs-on-top after experiencing this?
i can read all the tab names clearly. i can put them in groups and collapse/expand them. i can move them around more easily than when they're on top - and handle overflow better.
thanks so much for making and maintaining this extension- i've been using it for years now.
(fun fact: it took chrome 14 years to add one of the most basic UI building blocks to its browser: the sidebar. and for that reason, chrome could not have nice things like this for such a long time. why the weird fixation with using tabs as the main UI element? who knows. it sucked. tab management extensions sucked. now, they can catch up to firefox circa 2017.)