- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17787068, před 3 měsíciThis used to work for years, then all of a sudden doesn't show up with a right click in a background tab, and therefore does not work because ti is not accessable
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 3 měsíciThanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue but unfortunately, this is a Firefox bug. We’ve reported the bug and hope that the issue will be resolved by Firefox soon. We will be rolling out an update as soon as possible.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15260134, před 4 měsíciAs of a few days ago this add-on NO LONGER WORKS with Firefox. Despite claims by the developer reinstalling it WILL NOT WORK. I have done it multiple times, on two separate computers, with the same result each time. This add-on is broken. I just use Google Lens now.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 4 měsíciThanks for reaching out. We are aware of this issue but unfortunately, this is a Firefox bug. We’ve reported the bug and hope that the issue will be resolved by Firefox soon. As soon as it is resolved, we will roll out an update and ping you.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele merquis00, před rokem100+ fake reviews for this. 0 results for the most overused internet images? 4.2 rating? seriously?. clean up reviews please.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14108576, před rokemI'm doubtful this even works.
After installing TinEye, I performed side-by-side searches for three images off the web, Google's image search vs TinEye. Google found 9, 14, and 103 image matches; TinEye found zero, zero, and zero.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele M P, před rokemBarely works, if at all. Even when it worked it gave back very limited results.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16745788, před 2 letyбесполезный плагин как и сайт
проверил на аватарках друзей, на еще кое чем, ничего не нашел!
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15890019, před 3 letyTried TinEye a couple of times: first time a year or so ago, but it was not finding images, often returning zero results. Then I tried HagGeowanni's reverse image search Add-On which found the same images in 50 or more locations. I stuck with that right up until recently when as reset lost all my add-ons and I was tempted to try TinEye again to see why so many find it so good. But it just doesn't work: I run a search, TinEye can't find the image at all, yet when I use HG's add-on, it finds them all no problem. I presume that TinEye fails to work in a browser setup to stop my usage from being tracked.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 3 letyI'm sorry that you're not able to find the images you're looking for using TinEye. Though we add tens of millions of images every day, there are images that we haven't found yet, or can't find due to restrictions, such as on most social media sites.
I can assure you that we do not track your usage in any way. If you believe that TinEye isn't working in your properly in your browser, I encourage to contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can look in to that for you.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Corvid, před 3 letyDownloaded on firefox. Right click on photos and nothing to do with TinEye shows up. Don't bother downloading this
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 3 letyHi Corvid. I'm sorry you're having trouble with the extension. Some websites block right clicks on images, in which case the extension can't work on it. I suggest trying on images on other sites; I know cnn.com images work. If it still doesn't appear, then there must be an installation problem. If you'd like to email email@example.com I'd be happy to help.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15019702, před 4 letySorry to tell You. But TinEye almost let me fall for a scam. Only because I was smart enough to use Google Image Search, and I barely got out before any damage was done. TinEye gave me no results on ten photos while google did much better. I need to be sure, so I must discard TinEye as a reliable search machine.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14799867, před 4 letyWow, now TinEye's crippled itself by pandering to the datamining whOres at google. NO WAY do I allow google's intrusive cookies on MY PC, TinEye, so you and your lazy monetizing execs can go stuff yourselves.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14770839, před 4 letyYou added this f**** capcha, i deleted addon. After more than 5 years using, big dissapoint.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13989027, před 5 letyURI Too Long Error everytime, Useless
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 5 letyI'm sorry that you're having trouble with the extension. If you contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the issue (e.g., which version of Firefox you're using, what operating system you're on, what websites you are trying to search) we would be happy to investigate.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele AnotherPersona, před 5 letyTinEye has pretty much always been junk. Google, Yandex, and Bing are a million times better. Tin can't find the picture lying on the floor in front of it.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele David , před 6 letyUsed to work but now finds ZERO results. I even tested images that I've uploaded to several sites and it did not find a single one of them. So decided to try Google search. It doesn't work either! What is going on with these reverse image search engines?
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13501221, před 6 letyThis extension is just useless. I've got "0 results" for any image I tested.