- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele DDRitter, před 17 dnySpeed Dial 2 for Chrome does not force you to pay in order to customize the tile icon, but Speed Dial 2 for Firefox does.
This is useless as it is. A pretty new page with web thumbnails is dumb.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Adobe Wan Kenobi, před 25 dnyThis extension used to offer a feature that is very useful which I used to create nearly every shortcut link (since I develop web pages) — custom URLs for the website thumbnail; HOWEVER, after an update, the developers converted this feature into a SUBSCRIPTION–ONLY option, making a once–free option a paid–only option, rendering the extension almost useless to me unless I choose to become a victim of their extortion scheme.
This should never be allowed because there is no justification in charging monthly money for something that has ALREADY BEEN DEVELOPED and worked without needing any code updates, as it constitutes a BAIT–AND–SWITCH tactic which is illegal in most jurisdictions.
Sure, charge a monthly fee for hard cost items like online cloud storage, any–device settings synchronization, and image upload to their servers, but putting a custom URL to pull an image places ZERO financial burden on their company and they should be warned / removed from the Mozilla extension store for such tactics unless they RESTORE this previously extant app functionality.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele angiet22, před měsícemI have more trouble with this damn extension than I have ever had with any others. I have varying degrees of "working right" depending on what computer I am on, and have never had it work on my phone. Most of the time now when opening Chrome I get a completely blank page, and have to manually do a sync that takes an hour. If I happen to need to open a new tab and manually type in a page to go to and leave the other one open and syncing, it stops syncing. Thank goodness I use a password manager and have the most important bookmarks there. The issue is just remembering the name to use them. I love the ability to just "see" the dial/page/name instead of searching thru a list of bookmarks. I wish it worked better, but seeing all the complaints about having a paid account and still having problems is going to keep me from buying anything at this point. It used to be great.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17175488, před měsícemExtension doesn't work correctly due to multiple issues:
1) BUG - displays an error message from Firefox when using the "Save Page To" option: "e.tabs.captureVisibleTab is not a function".
2) BUG - "Regenerate Thumbnails" option doesn't work either singly or in batch mode.
3) There's no point reporting a support ticket as there is no response suggesting the software is no longer supported.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Brycey92, před měsícemThis extension charges money for sync, a feature that's free on most other similar extensions. Also, something recently broke, causing an imgur 404 error page to appear as the background of my speed dial. It was just a plain dark gray before, so I can't imagine why the extension developers did that with an image instead of just setting the background color. Will be switching after writing this.
- Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele LizQuigley, před měsícemI have used Speed Dial 2 for many years, on chrome. I have switched over to FireFox now. Sadly, I cannot upload or link photos to use for the different pages anymore, but I thought that that would be ok because I could instead take a screen grab of the website. This does not work though. Please either tell me what I am doing wrong with taking a screen grab or fix the bug impacting it.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Foxe, před 2 měsíciWas surprised to find at one point that you need a premium membership to have custom images for your tile images. Not a fan. As for recently, the issue with imgur is frustrating, especially since the addon hasn't updated for firefox yet, and it's been a few days since they said it should automatically update. Did you only release this update to chrome??
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 18069536, před 2 měsíciDogshit company expects you to make an account for support but doesnt tell you that you need pro subscription for support help. Over the years most of the things were changed into pro version settings but performance and functionality is still the same shit. I rather pay another company or crack this extention before I pay any of you idiots!
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele XiloX, před 4 měsíciNew update puts a gigantic margin on top and on bottom, had to reconfigure the whole thing (UI update can make that happend, not mad about that...) and even zoom out to have a decent layout... i'm no web developer and even i could just press F12 and fix that by lowering the margins... not gonna install a css web modifier just for another extension tho... it's a shame because all looks kinda blury now with the zoom trick... please fix.
i'll try to live with the zoom trick, might get borded of it and just use a different home screen....
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Overgreen, před 5 měsíciThe add-on was recently updated. Now I can no longer use my old configuration text that I had in a Google Keep note (because it would randomly keep resetting things across my devices) as I am forced to use a file. Even when I put my settings into a json to apply them, it doesn't work anymore! I had to save the background image I used as a file (I used to be able to point to a URL, but that is now removed). On a computer that has not yet had the updated extension, I also noticed the spacing that I used (50 px) is no longer available (the maximum is now 32, significantly smaller). I have the add new bookmark (+ button) always appearing, and it would center the bookmarks, but not the button, which is good because the button is not a frequently used feature. However, the new update now centers the + as well, which means now I need to hide the + button in order to keep my bookmarks centered. Honestly, the only good part of this new update is the new look for preferences. Otherwise, this extension is now horrible (it was bad enough not keeping my settings, and now this). If I can, I will try to actually downgrade to an older version of this add-on whenever my devices start getting this update.