Hodnocení: 3 z 5od uživatele Joni, před 4 měsíci
I have really liked the add on, and have it on all of my browsers, at home and work. However, the font changed in the Firefox version, and I can't read it. I am very disappointed. I guess this is a way to get people to buy the pro version? But what seems really odd is that it works just fine in Chrome and Edge without the unreadable font. I don't understand why it is only in Firefox that I have an issue. If this is a bug, I wish they would fix it. I rarely use Firefox anymore because of it, and it used to be my defaut browser.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 18069536, před 3 dnyDogshit company expects you to make an account for support but doesnt tell you that you need pro subscription for support help. Over the years most of the things were changed into pro version settings but performance and functionality is still the same shit. I rather pay another company or crack this extention before I pay any of you idiots!
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele XiloX, před 2 měsíciNew update puts a gigantic margin on top and on bottom, had to reconfigure the whole thing (UI update can make that happend, not mad about that...) and even zoom out to have a decent layout... i'm no web developer and even i could just press F12 and fix that by lowering the margins... not gonna install a css web modifier just for another extension tho... it's a shame because all looks kinda blury now with the zoom trick... please fix.
i'll try to live with the zoom trick, might get borded of it and just use a different home screen....
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Overgreen, před 2 měsíciThe add-on was recently updated. Now I can no longer use my old configuration text that I had in a Google Keep note (because it would randomly keep resetting things across my devices) as I am forced to use a file. Even when I put my settings into a json to apply them, it doesn't work anymore! I had to save the background image I used as a file (I used to be able to point to a URL, but that is now removed). On a computer that has not yet had the updated extension, I also noticed the spacing that I used (50 px) is no longer available (the maximum is now 32, significantly smaller). I have the add new bookmark (+ button) always appearing, and it would center the bookmarks, but not the button, which is good because the button is not a frequently used feature. However, the new update now centers the + as well, which means now I need to hide the + button in order to keep my bookmarks centered. Honestly, the only good part of this new update is the new look for preferences. Otherwise, this extension is now horrible (it was bad enough not keeping my settings, and now this). If I can, I will try to actually downgrade to an older version of this add-on whenever my devices start getting this update.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele D, před 3 měsíciI can't update to the latest version of SD. On one of my computers the version shown is 3.3.8 and on other is 2.4.7 as it is shown here on this website. There is a comment here from the developer pointing out that there is indeed 3.3.8 version. Why can't I update to the latest version?
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17904148, před 4 měsíciDieses Addon war mal richtig prima. Bis der Entwickler die Abo Nummer für sich entdeckt hat. Obwohl ich die Pro Version nutze ist es seit gestern vorbei mit lustig. Meine Einstellungen werden alle paar Minuten gelöscht und mein Hintergrundbild lässt sich nun auch nicht mehr nutzen.
Danke für nichts.
Ich werde dieses Plugin so schnell es geht löschen. Ich lass mich hier nicht vor den Abo Karren spannen.
- Hodnocení: 4 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17899474, před 5 měsíciThis addon is essential to my daily browsing. I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 because it doesn't look the same as it does in chromium browsers. Is there anyway we could get this extension updated to look like it does in Microsoft Edge and Chrome?
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13427559, před 6 měsíciI've used Speed Dial for years and I'll fight anybody who says it's not the best tab manager around. And Yes, I have tried others, but I stick with SD.