- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele WRS13, před 4 letyIt's failing a lot, Greasemonkey is "removing" my scripts, and failing to restore the backup.
I had to migrate to Tampermonkey, I'm not having problems with it, but I hope you will identify the problem with Greasemonkey and fix it soon.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13127779, před 5 letyMany functions disappear. Tampermonkey is better.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Vidik, před 5 letySince the release of WebExtension version Greasemonkey became significantly slower when dealing with heavier scripts. If core functionality is getting there (though really slowly) performance is terrible comparing to non web-ext version or Violentmonkey.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Artem S. Tashkinov, před 5 letyVersion 4.1 is incompatible with Firefox 52.5 ESR.
I've downgraded back to the one which is compatible.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele sph3rex, před 5 letyI've been using this for far too long, but this new version is totally screwed. For example if you change the @name tag of a script it won't update it in dropdown most of the times and it WON'T save it. Also if you add a @match clause after you changed it's name it won't save the script. This used to be an awesome add-on but right now is only an unusable add-on. Anyway thank you for your work keeping this alive.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele jollyD, před 6 letyVery much useless and LOST INTEGRATION TO FIREFOX like what the GECKO GREASEMONKEY can do!!!!
I suggest to the dev to just drop support to chromeFOX as there are other mature chrome based "EXTENSIONS" like Tampermonkey/Violentmonkey though I'm leaning more on Violentmonkey as it is "lighter" and doesn't hang the browser compared to the heavyweight Tampermonkey.
Most of the "POWERFUL" GECKO ADD-ONS became DUMB DOWN version of them..... Hence no hope of getting those goody functionalities that GECKO has provided specially their ex ADD-ONS.