- od uživatele Anon, před rokemHodnocení: 3 z 5POSSIBLY SHADY
When one's IP is spoofed to a Chinese address, some search results or websites are completely omitted (e.g. thesaurus.com). This leads me to believe that DDG may be altering search results based on locale.
As a separate issue, DDG supposedly runs on Amazon servers, a US company which is shady on its own regarding tracking.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15498641, před rokemHodnocení: 3 z 5The extension is definitely a great extension, I just don't see why I should have it since Firefox has its own tracking protection now.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15239800, před 2 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5Great tool, but it broke the hubspot forms on any site utilizing them. Because of this I had to remove. Is there any way you guys can make it so it doesn't kill hubspot forms?
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 12138260, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5I love it in the Desktop Browser. Even in the Android Firefox it works. Sadly because it tries to block all google trackers, all links opened out of a google app on Android are not working since they are first going over a google tracking link. Only way arround is to open the page in a different browser. Of course this is broken by google, but nontheless this extension makes firefox on Android almost unusable.
On Desktop it is sublime!
- od uživatele mytwocents, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5I like IDing trackers but do not want to change my default search engine to DuckDuckGo. Too bad user not given the choice to use the one without the other.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 5683589, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5What happened to release notes for the 2018.10.4???? Can't find anywhere, not in versions nor at github. Staying at previous version until I know more. Don't like updating in the dark.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13467831, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5It has some great features, but it has one fatal flaw: the forced https is WAY to persistent. I'm a college student, and the personal website of one of my instructors (that doesn't take any kind of personal information) doesn't support https. This extension should have a way to detect that and disable the forced https for that website, after giving the user a clear warning. As it is now, I have to completely disable the extension every time I need to visit his website.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14148349, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5Unfortunately I just found out that DDG is the reason why I cannot play games anymore on FlightRising. And I blamed them for it! Very embarrassing... Also I need to switch to Google too often when on a search, cus they have better results.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13948937, před 3 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5Sorry, I'm not very IT literate, but I do want to surf the internet without being tracked or providing any kind of info/data to any internet search engine or service provider...
How does Duck Duck go use our data when they say???:
Requires your permission to:
* ACCESS YOUR DATA ON ALL VISITED SITES
* ACCESS THE BROWSER FANS
* ACCESS NAVIGATOR ACTIVITIES DURING NAVIGATION
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13521425, před 4 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5Doesn't consistently force HTTPS. How hard can that be? To be fair, HTTPS Everywhere fails also. Example site: http://www.recordrentacar.com
Update 1: Do you really need a list for that? cannot you simple try HTTPS version of the site?
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 4 letyHi, thanks for the feedback. Our current list covers most of the traffic on the Web, and we believe it is the most comprehensive out there, but it does not yet include every site. We are working on expanding it as quickly as possible, however.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13561696, před 4 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5I'm still forming an opinion. As an idea it is great. Encryption and Anti-tracking. But how does it play with FF's own tracker-blocking capabilities? It would be nice if there was also an ad-blocking feature. Can I install an adblocker with this, if so which one?
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 13553442, před 4 letyHodnocení: 3 z 5Where can I report issues? Is there github repo for this addon?
This addon breaks https://open.spotify.com/ for me.
Odpověď vývojářezveřejněno před 4 letyHi and thanks for the feedback. I've passed that on to the team. Issues can also be reported in this GitHub repo: https://github.com/duckduckgo/firefox-zeroclickinfo/issues
UPDATE: This should be working now. You may need to restart Firefox for it to take effect.