- od uživatele Chelo890, před měsícemHodnocení: 1 z 5https://www.genbeta.com/seguridad/extension-oficial-para-navegadores-duckduckgo-expuso-durante-meses-privacidad-sus-usuarios
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15804626, před 3 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Installed it for the forced encryption, but it took over the browser and installed itself as default and altered my settings without consent. Never using this again, it is a data hoover.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16171785, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Why am I forced to sue this extension? I hit remove in the settings and the troubleshooting page says that it's still installed. If I wanted to use DuckDuckGo, I would use their service. Now, I don't ever plan on using it because they shoved their service down my throat
- od uživatele darugdug, před 4 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5i started using ddg because i hate politics. right now ddg is just the same as google. ffs i dont care about your american politics. id rather go back to google if its just the same shit
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16495311, před 5 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5reCaptcha now take 10 or more pages and total of 30 or more clicks to be accepted since this app loaded on to firefox. Really really tiresome.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 14730391, před 5 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Privacy: Yes
Just stick with Google Search. The amount of time I have pulled my hair because this godawful search engine gives you per-word search results instead of most likely search result is staggering.
30 minutes searching on DuckDuckGo done in a single search on Google.
Thanks, but no thanks. Fix your engine.
- od uživatele Hotch, před 6 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5I can't see any embedded tweets in any webpage or article on Firefox unless I disable this extension. This is beyond annoying.
I use DuckDuck search engine and I like the idea of privacy, but not if I have to guess at what's on a webpage because I can't see what's on it!
Disabled for now. Soon to be removed...?
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16370430, před 6 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5Appears to break all pop-up windows with Firefox 81. Resizing not allowed, all popups are forced to full screen. Happens in Google Chrome, too. App website does not appear to allow bug reports, so have to do it here, sadly. Deleting app and am unlikely to reinstall - this kind of coding is scary.
- od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 16361055, před 6 měsíciHodnocení: 1 z 5I wish I didn't have to rate this at one star -- but rating it low was the only alternative after I spent 15 minutes trying to find some support or a place to post a question! So why does the Guardian website not scroll with this installed. Guardian Tech support says DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials needs to issue an update. True!! And because this is a rating rather than support or a post, I will never ever know if there is an answer. :-(