- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Stan Thomas, před 7 hodinamiVery difficult to get to work properly and I am getting ready to delete app. I loved 1Password 4,5,6,and 7 but this change messed up everything, iMac, ipads and iphone. I am going to LastPass.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 15825652, před 8 hodinamiIt was unreasonably difficult to get the 1Password icon to show in the Firefox toolbar. Posted directions were incorrect. Windows 11 and latest Firefox: Click on the Extensions icon in the toolbar (puzzle piece), then the 1Password settings icon (the gear), then Pin to Toolbar.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele bt, před 4 dnyWorks okay. Doesnt always auto fill automatically. I have to manually enter the username and password from the app itself. Also, passwords changed in the app do not update in the browser extension. Might move back to dashlane.
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17193378, před 10 dnyDisabling "Automatically lock 1Password" does not work. I still have to enter the master password every single time I open the browser...
- Hodnocení: 2 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17982843, před 21 dnyLove the potential of 1Password for consumer (as opposed to corporate) use but it's just really difficult to use and set up integrations unless you have some advanced computer skills. It's a pain in the ass
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele emiliano.bovetti, před 24 dnyThe login experience in firefox is really poor, it's possible that you'll need to manually disable the tracking protection because this app relies on cross-site cookies to make the authentication flow work.
The in app experience is also poor, most of the time you'll be redirected to the web app which is not a great UX compared to other products.
It also miss a lot of features like vault export, to do that you'll need the desktop app and once you get it apparently the extension can decide to log you out and force you to start over with the login process (that -again- implies you have to manually disable things).
- Hodnocení: 5 z 5od uživatele scottstephens, před měsícemI used Lastpass for a number of years, and tried Bitwarden and Dashlane before settling on 1Password. It took less than a day for Bitwarden and Dashlane to annoy me enough to try something different. 1Password is by far the most reliable and feature-full of the 4.
- Hodnocení: 1 z 5od uživatele Uživatel Firefoxu - 17997466, před 2 měsíciIt was good while it lasted (1Password 7). I will not upgrade and continue my subscription to version 8: The transition to cloud vaults is a fundamentally flawed design decistion - you folks are not smarter than folks at LastPass. It's just a matter of time until your user data is offered on the market.While we're sorry to see you leave us, 1Password encrypts your vault data in a fundamentally different way than other password managers. Our dual-key encryption ensures a breach of 1Password’s systems would pose no threat to sensitive information stored in your vaults.
You can learn more about this here: https://blog.1password.com/how-1password-protects-your-data/