- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Firefoss, fa 3 mesosUnfortunately, a website banned me for ten minutes, after I downloaded 500 images in an hour.
Still, I gave five stars because it is the best in what it does.
If you use it sparingly, it should be fine.
The only things that I modified are:
I check "File size" and in the "Min" field I write 40000.
To have the icon in the toolbar, click "Extensions" (in the toolbar), then the gear on the right of this extension, then "Pin to toolbar".
To use it, click on its icon, then wait until the progress bar stops moving. It never reaches the end. It stops one millimiter sooner. Then click "Save". Then "OK". The images will be in a directory with the name of the website. In a zip file.
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Firefox user 15515818, fa 4 mesosPrior to selecting the images to download in the "gallery", there is no option to arrange them by resolution and easily choose the highest quality ones.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Dali141965, fa 4 mesosNO WHERE DOES IT SAY WHERE THE FREAKING IMAGES ARE SAVED!!! UNLESS IT IS ON THEIR WEBSITE THAT ASKS FOR MONEY. I HAVE WASTED HOURS LOOKING FOR A SOLUTION. I AM DELETING THIS ADD-ON. I AM BEYOND FURIOUS RIGHT NOW.
- S'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5per Firefox user 13895808, fa 4 mesosFor some reason the extension for download all images has suddenly has stopped working. It tries to individually download each photo instead of putting into a zip file like it used to. I've uninstalled it reinstalled it and I can't get it to work. I really need it it was the best one I found can you please fix it or get in touch with me. Thank you in advance I really appreciate it
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Enormous Reedus, fa 4 mesosI needed a quick way to get the image of every magic card in a particular set so that I could make a tier list with friends. This made that possible in like 5 seconds.
I don't know how often I'll use the utility, but it's extremely handy in my niche use case, and I'll happily keep it til I need it again.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 14188159, fa 5 mesos90% useless! Even if images are on the same domain in a sub-domain, it does not find images. No matter what you set. I had around 100 images on one page (linear - no sub-domains no other server, simple image list) and after 48 images, the search can't find any more! In addition, Firefox or the system is extremely busy, consumes masses of memory and is extremely slow when searching. You are faster with manual search!
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 17685069, fa 5 mesosThis used to work great, but the past couple of months, it freezes while downloading, and I have to retry over and over again (10+ times!) to get it to work... if it does at all. I'm not sure what changed, but it pretty much broke. Which sucks, because it used to be the best one out there.