- per Ohitsdarkouthere, fa 2 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Great tool for certain image gallery sites. It's very helpful when it can grab the images and I find I just default to selecting the images in the gallery mode that I want. Fantastic little Add-on when it works but some sites are out to thwart the effectiveness of this Add-on. Thankfully, other tools exist to cover those bases. I recommend!
- per Derek, fa 4 mesosS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Great extension, specially for archiving galleries for offline use in dynamically generated pages. I don't give it five starts only because of two thing: 1.- it defaults to create a folder with the name of the target domain, and 2.- it forces the generated files to have default names ended with ".zip" (having to rewrite them by hand in case one wants to save with other extensions like cbz or xpi). If somehow these behaviors could be disabled, it would be the perfect extension for this task.
- per Darkmaster006, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Excellent addon. I was just wondering if it would be possible to, when saving images from Facebook Albums, save them in the order of the album. Currently, they are jumbled and so more-or-less useless. Thank you.
- per SorryForMyEN, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Without a doubt, it is the best extension for downloading images in Firefox, although there are not so many available. The good thing is that the configuration options cover all the possibilities of tracking and saving, or at least all the ones that I tested, and the filters are updated in real time of click. On the negative side, only the gallery section, which still lacks buttons for sorting type and size, a quantity display of selected items and, mainly, a method of selecting by clicking on the thumbnails instead of the check boxes, which are tiny and make operations with a lot of clicks very tiring.
- per DestrockQc, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 54 stars instead of 5 because we always have to click on "images" (it should popup immediately) and because I always have to click on "select none". I know that plugin is made for downloading all images, but I often want only 1 from a website preventing us to download (because I try reading something, as an example). But at least the plugin work so I leave a 4 stars !
- per Firefox user 15285416, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 4 sobre 5Trying to exclude small images <320 width AND <240 height. But for example 350x150 are downloading.
Please, make different settings - AND/OR for each dimension. Tick changer - AND/OR will do fine.