Ressenya de: diego
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per spiercy16, fa 9 diesNo clue where the images are saved. Users should never have to watch a YouTube tutorial or view your product page (where I couldn't find the location either, mind you) to figure out where images/files are saved to. There was also no option in the download window to choose the location. I looked in my downloads folder and pictures folder without any luck... I understand requiring users to watch videos or study documentation if they're wanting to do something advanced and your software (or add-on) is incredibly complicated, but when it's something as relatively simple as downloading all images, they should never have to.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per dotch, fa 2 mesosI've used this add-on for years. Now, suddenly when I use it, Firefox becomes unresponsive and I get virus warnings, because it tries to open all kinds of malicious websites.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per Firefox user 13178642, fa 3 mesosRidiculously slow, and doesn't actually download any images hosted on image hosting sites, thus USELESS!
- S'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5per Firefox user 15166984, fa 3 mesosIt's not that it's confusing, it just doesn't seem to work properly. For example if you set the minimum image size to 500x500 pixels it will still flood the gallery with tiny images.
- S'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5per p-riot, fa 3 mesossome kind of useless (and possibly harmful) garbage, does not work
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per Tony Marcvs, fa 4 mesosToo cluttered and difficult to understand, unintuitive interface. I just want to download one image at a time in a simple way. Sorry.
- S'ha valorat amb 2 sobre 5per liroken646, fa 4 mesosYou guys need to add support for web.teelegram.org
- S'ha valorat amb 5 sobre 5per Babbette M, fa 4 mesosWOW! What a time and headbanging saver! Helps us get this downloaded and resolved quickly and painlessly. Thank YOU!