- per Firefox user 13404543, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5Stylish site never loads. Just a spinning color wheel forever. It's not Stylus's fault, but since it's an integral piece of what this add on does, it's just not that useful anymore.
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa un anyStylus has no control over how poorly userstyles.org is maintained. The owners don't care, and have allowed it to deteriorate to the point where it's barely usable. Unfortunately, there is really no viable alternative.
- per Firefox user 14304330, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5when i want to open editor in a new window-it does not show !!! I only get the name in the taskbar but with no window and no style...please fix it or help me .
- per derdritte, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5Sadly, Stylus (without having any styles loaded) messed up my zimbra-webmail and I cannot use it anymore.
Other than that I was generally happy with it. Silently pushing DOM-manipulation is not appreciated, however.
- per vertigo, fa 3 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5Need to be able to easily make rules for sites. For example, I can't set it to use a theme globally but then disable that theme and/or use another one on specific sites. I've yet to find a theme that looks good everywhere, so the ability to customize per domain, and even per page, is a necessity.
- per fushigi-kun, fa 4 anysS'ha valorat amb 3 sobre 5I am getting "This add-on requires a newer version of Firefox (at least version 55.0). You are using Firefox 52.0." But I am actually using Firefox 57.0! What sorcery is this?
I downloaded version 126.96.36.199 of Stylus and was then able to update to version 1.5 from Firefox's add-on manager. Stylus add-on page still says my version of Firefox is 52.0, though.