- per Jdd, fa 9 diesS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Bad. Catastrophic, wiki explains useless info, the important info is left out, too many corrections to the 57 and 61 versions, fake votes and reviews, spyware addon/extension.
UI for CSS applications is ugly as f
UI For options of the extension is ugly as f.k
Not user intuitive, you loose too much time fiddling options, remove this shiz pls
- per ff_extension_reviewer, fa 2 mesosS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5It's impossible to write a style when using a 4k landscape monitor and a 1080p portrait monitor. The UI becomes unusable and I'm very close to uninstalling. I spent about 20 minutes trying to understand what the issue was until realizing everything is so stretched wide that only the number box is visible. Extension is unusable garbage. 👎
- per End User, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Slowpoke... Takes about 5 minutes for it to understand that the ONLY style actually DOES exist. Until that it strongly believes that there is absolutely NO styles.
- per Firefox user 13213923, fa un anyS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Since early 2020, sadly this extension seems to have been abandoned and is so slow it's 99.9% unusable. I used to love it and would've happily paid for it.
- per Firefox user 13694849, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Why do I have to reconfigure about:config for this one while others don't need it. I consider this as INSECURE!
Resposta del desenvolupadors'ha publicat fa 2 anysYou're jumping to some odd conclusions. Presumably, you're referring to the instructions provided to allow styling of AMO. WebExtensions prevent injecting content scripts in their own respective extension galleries by default.
Mozilla was cool enough to provide a config for users to allow extensions to run on AMO if the user decides they want to do so. We simply provide instructions and copyable elements for relevant text strings involved in the process. That is all.
- per Ruben, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5I have lost all my custom styles after the last firefox update, it seems like the addon folder structure has changed, is there any way to get my styles back?
- per bool3max, fa 2 anysS'ha valorat amb 1 sobre 5Doesn't work as of FF70.0.1. Clicking the "Find Styles" button shows an empty white rectangle. I can still guess where the checkboxes are and I can click them, but it's borderline unusable. Tried reinstalling the extension. Can reproduce on Windows and Linux.