Rated ৪.৬ out of 5
৪.৬ Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13054981, ২ মাস আগেRated ৫ out of 5The easiest and most accurate weather add on I have had the pleasure of using. one click it is on the screen, another and I have hour by hour Forecast. I can even do hour by hour for any day of the week so i can stay ahead of the weather. Great add on.
- by alzie, ৩ মাস আগেRated ৩ out of 5I dont like this most recent iteration
I much prefer the previous version
with the graphs of conditions
Is there any way that i can revert to it?
ডেভেলপারদের সাড়াposted ৩ মাস আগেHey Alzie,
Unfortunately with Apple purchasing Dark Sky, the website will eventually be shut down. We are testing other weather sites. Thank you for the feedback! https://timleland.com/apple-buys-darksky/
- by DLshusgyrl4u, ৩ মাস আগেRated ৫ out of 5Fantastic add-on! Been using it since 2015 and refuse to use anything else. Great minimalistic UI, simple, straightforward, easy to read, no fuss no miss, and best of all, no headache or clutter! The only thing I wish it had was an add-on for firefox for android. And if you have any issues, Tim, the developer, responds right away once you've contacted him from the add-on using the question mark on the bottom right corner. Keep up the fantastic work!!!
- by Firefox user 15951651, ৪ মাস আগেRated ৫ out of 5AUDIO GLITCH.... I didn't want to give a bad review as I've used this for quite a while with no problem, but I have to remove it following the update on May 7, 2020. It causes audio glitching in any audio (even outside of Firefox) on my computer as long as it's running. Every 10 - 60 seconds I get a slight lag in audio accompanied by a buzzing sound. Very annoying, and it took me a while to figure out this was the cause!
- by Firefox user 15926486, ৪ মাস আগেRated ৫ out of 5It looks and works great, basically.
Unfortunately I could also determine it to cause a lag spike (20ms to 1600ms) every ~3 seconds, telling me that there's something going on in the background that shouldn't be & also ruining all online gaming.
Edit: After some back & forth with developer issue could be fixed in an update of the extension :) Works perfectly now. Great customer support!