- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15092203，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I've used this for YEARS.... though sadly it doesn't work anymore for Yahoo. When I try to check, I receive a notice that I'm signing in on my 2fa. No matter if I allow the sign in or not, the notifier doesn't connect.
It works fine, however, with Yahoo accounts that do not use 2fa, only a u/p.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14969423，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分app stopped working 6 months ago only shows notifications to last email account opened all the other email account do not show (all accounts are are with outlook.com ) support has not responded in 2 weeks
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13650119，2 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Just updated 2/21/19. ??? To do WHAT? Still DOES. NOT. WORK. Author needs to get a new line of work, since this thing won't.
DOES. NOT. WORK. Author refuses to respond to ANYTHING, ANYWHERE! Forum sign-up is screwed up so badly it won't work either. I'd give zero stars if I could! (Sad part is that it worked GREAT just a week ago!)
- 來自 Mondona，3 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I have used X-notifier for more than ten years. It used to be good and was a pleasure to use, but recently it has become unreliable and slow. Very poor response to bug reports.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13981882，3 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It doesn't work, it worked well for the first couple of years then stopped notifying me of new emails.
If I click on my email provider in the drop down window it takes me to my email account but it doesn't notify me of new emails which is the whole point of this add on !
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13845205，3 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分In the Japanese version of Yahoo! Mail(yahoo.co.jp), only the top account is valid, so even if I try to log in to another account, it will become that account. And even if I specify the default account in settings, its symptoms will not change.
And when that symptom appears, character authentication is required each time, so it becomes very difficult to use.
- 來自 Daniel Mora Guijosa，3 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分this add-on does not work well when there are two accounts gmail or yahoo or outlook charges one account but not the other.
Le daría 5 estrellas si respetara el requerimiento de la contraseña maestra de Firefox. Lastima que ya no puedo regresar a la versión 3.5.23