- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Chris Bertrand，4 年前Web ScrapBook is very useful to save as MAFF archives.
I only miss an additional button in order to be able to save the page directly (with no menu).
Since I have hundreds of MAFF files, I had to make a small software to be able to open them directly.
I published this program here:
Feel free to download and use it.
It has been made for all MAFF lovers.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14171754，4 年前Works fine in my Linux box. Failed trying to convert old Scrapbook data in Windows (in fairness, that data may be corrupted).
Does not work in Windows, starts to save, then produces two error messages in window to small too contain them, and windows closes before I can enlarge or even read part of it. I think problem may be that I am using a default download directory of F:\DL, although that is where the .zip file was saved when I tried to convert legacy Scrapbook.
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前If you were not running the site indexer to import the data from legacy ScrapBook please follow the instruction at: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/wiki/Import. If you followed it and it still doesn't work, please raise an issue in the source repo with more details so that we could investigate further.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Siarhei Kuzeyeu，5 年前This addon is one of the best Mozilla Firefox's addons. It's must have addon and I think possibility to save whole page in one file should be Firefox builtin function.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 QDinar，5 年前i tried to save a page, but i cannot find where it is saved. i cannot find where is WebScrapBook folder. it is not in firefox profile, it is not in documents, it is not in scrapbook x folder. "Save captured data in ScrapBook" is checked, as it was initially. after several hours: i have found it, it is in the folder where files are saved by firefox built-in saving. then after several minutes: i have chosen save images as current. i have adblock plus installed. i would like to save as page looks with adblock plus. but web scrapbook saves images which are blocked by adblock plus.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13348776，5 年前I highly appreciate that you try to transform Scrapbook into a WebExtension. I have tons of data in Scrapbook X and followed all the instructions to install, migrate and capture, but in the current stage this is pure rocket science to install and use.
I am stuck with the data in my Download folder, can't capture, have no sidebar to display and search my data and I have no idea how to get any functionality from it, so I give up. If there's a small chance to re-enable the usability of Scrapbook X you should go this way.
Note: My one star rating is not at all meant to discourage you but to reflect the current stage of usability. Of course this will be changed when the usability rises. Thanks for your work!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13523201，5 年前Twice I tried to use the indexer to index my Scrapbook X archive and the resulting tree doesn't display any of my saved pages. It is basically empty. Tried to open tree/frame.html and tree/map.html but it made no difference.
To answer Danny Lin's questions:
I copied the original folder to a new location and then the 1st time I selected to open a folder and selected it and the 2nd time I dragged and dropped it on the indexer page.
I picked to index the ScrapBook folder, the one that contains the data folder and the rdf files.
Output of indexer:
Got directory 'ScrapBook'. Inspecting files...
Found 279110 files. Found 'scrapbook.rdf' for legacy ScrapBook. Importing... Inspecting data files... Inspecting metadata... Inspecting TOC... Adding new items to TOC... Inspecting favicons... Checking for created and updated files... Generating fulltext cache... Creating cache for '20120308204342'... Creating cache for '20160405214414'... Creating cache for '20140803112931'... Creating cache for '20150301111333'... Creating cache for '20140607214937'... Creating cache for '20120408181737'... Creating cache for '20150610205548'... Creating cache for '20150804222048'...
Creating cache for '20151213141303'... Creating cache for '20151109181126'... Creating cache for '20140919193509'... Creating cache for '20170116200240'... Generating zip file... If the download doesn't start, click me. Done.
The ScrapBook.zip contains the following:
Length Date Time Name
--------- ---------- ----- ----
0 2017-12-30 04:15 tree/
2651584 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/meta.js
132501 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/toc.js
9949 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/map.html
526 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/frame.html
21474 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/search.html
0 2017-12-30 04:15 tree/icon/
807 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/icon/toggle.png
661 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/icon/search.png
281 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/icon/collapse.png
279 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/icon/expand.png
523 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/icon/external.png
502 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/icon/item.png
752 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/icon/fclose.png
790 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/icon/fopen.png
445 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/icon/note.png
515 2017-12-29 22:15 tree/icon/postit.png
60927503 2017-12-29 22:22 tree/fulltext.js
63749092 18 filesPlease provide more detail: Where do you save web pages to? How do you run the indexer (by dropping or by selecting a folder or a file)? Which is the folder you pick to index? What is the output of the indexer?
Do you see a list of your captured pages when you open tree/frame.html or tree/map.html? If yes, the indexing seems successful. Just note that the zip only contains the "list" part, and you need to extract them into your ScrapBook folder (so that your ScrapBook folder has data/, tree/, etc.), or each link to the page will show nothing.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Anach，5 年前The interface for this add-on is terribly user-unfriendly compared to the Scrapbook add-on. The primary thing I wanted it for was to read my old data, like everyone else here, which you would think would be the primary feature and something done automatically, especially during the migration stage of a new add-on, but instead I have to mess around with an import feature that has multiple convoluted steps and doesn't even work properly.
I've followed the import function to generate a site index, for a copy of my old Scrapbook folder within my /one drive/documents/WebScrapBook folder. I am unable to drag and drop like the instructions suggest, because the interface automatically closes upon losing focus. The folder select button was my only other option, but upon using that, nothing happens at all.If you simply want to view the ScrapBook X data, using the "output HTML tree" feature would be an easier approach. (But you have to get an old-Firefox-like browser with ScrapBook X installed, of course.)
If want to add new data to the tree, you do have to transfer to Web ScrapBook and dig in the site indexing feature. It seems like you met a bug on your platform, but it just doesn't happen on our (and probably most users') machine, and you'd have to provide more detail for us to debug.
Please provide your OS, browser, and Web ScrapBook name and versions. And a more detailed steps to reproduce the issue (a short movie or a series of screenshots would be helpful). Also check the browser console for an error message when nothing happens as expected when you've picked a folder.
It'd be better to post the issue in our issue tracker (https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues) since the AMO feedback area is not good enough to propagate an issue.
Sorry for not being friendly enough for the UI, since there's too many things to be implemented, and we need a lot more time to optimize the UI. If you have a specific suggestion it's also welcomed to share it.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13354063，5 年前非常好的应用，firefox升级后一直在寻找替代品，这个基本功能是可能满足了。有个小问题想请作者能不能解决下，选项里如果勾选“将获取数据保存于剪贴簿中”，将自动保存网页，但是其文件名是自动分配的一串数字；如果不勾选，会提示选取保存地址，并且以网页标题为保存文件的文件名。我希望能够自动保存时，以网页标题作为文件名，如何实现？