- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14392904，2 年前Hello Danny,
1) Is it possible to choose the folder where the page will be saved?
On my latest FF I get the page placed at the bottom of the list no matter what folder I select on the left panel. I am using backend server.
2) Is it possible to add folder selection directly in right-click menu? Last 10-20 folders etc.
3) Is it possible to update left panel after saving page? At the moment I have to refresh it to see last save entry.
Thank you for your work.
開發者回應張貼於 2 年前1) This is a current open issue (https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues/37). It's technically possible but not quite easy to implement.
2) I don't know what the folder selection is for. Generally speaking, implementing a virtual folder tree in the context menu is something technically possible but not easy to do.
3) Automatic updating the sidebar after a capture may cause loss of current UI status such as selection, scrolling position, etc, and may largely increase network traffic if the backend server is hosted remotely. We need a good solution for such related issues before implementing this.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Goeroeboeroe，2 年前I've tries about every extension saving a web page. This is the first one saving everything (html, css, js, video, images, background-images from css, etc., etc.)
Since I have a site myself, I can check easily if really EVERYTHING is saved. Every other extension didn't save one thing or another.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 alucioso，3 年前Used ScrapBookX in the past to highlight webpages and saved them with UnMHT.
Currently using Nuke Anything, Page Hacker, and SingleFile addons to edit and save single file webpages.
There's no option to remove this addon's context menu, which only offers to capture, not edit the current page.
Would be nice to be able to access the "Edit tab" bottom bar with a keyboard shortcut.
EDIT: Thanks for bringing the functionality of ScrapBookX to the WebExtensions API. Don't know why, but can't find a simple editor or extension to highlight HTML text in webpages.Thank you for the feedback. We will consider support options to not show the context menu and add "edit tab" command in the context menu.
Keyboard shortcut for "Edit tab" has already been implemented. Just customize it with the default extension shortcut manager of the browser.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15701690，3 年前Just for capture web page, the backend server configuration is too hard for me, need to enter in the cmd windows, doawnload files, configure server...
i just want to capture web pages and store them in local files.
when i open scrapbook, i can do nothing, when i try to capture page, i have some messages like "Fatal error: frameSrc is undefined" or
"Unexpected error: boundAccess.deferred is undefined".
I am disappointed and incompetent for this extension.Thank you for the feedback. The backend server is optional you can capture the web page to the local device by default instead. As for the error, it should not happen in the latest official Firefox browser. Could you provide the browser version, the web page URL you tried to capture, and how you performed the capture?
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Glen，3 年前It did take some configuring, but I expected that. Once I realized that I had to reboot the web server for changes in the config to take effect, things moved much more rapidly. :)
At this point I have converted several books from Scrapbook X, and do not plan to look back.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13116775，3 年前J'avais lu sur la page wikipedia du très regretté Mozilla archive format que l'extension gérer l'enregistrement et l'ouverture des onglets en maff. La différence est que Maff enregistrait tous les onglets dans 1 fichier alors que webscrapbook enregistre chaque onglet dans des fichiers séparés. D'autres extensions font ça aussi mais ça perd tout son intérêt.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 JWC，3 年前在FF上觀看儲存網頁好用的套件，
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 GarryPotter，3 年前Hello. I am glad that there is an extension for new versions of Firefox and for Chrome.
Let me express your wishes: 1. Let the saved files be smaller (example: the Mozilla Archive Format extension for firefox saves https://en.lyrsen.com/simple_plan/welcome_to_my_life_sp to a file of 292 kb. And the WebScrapBook extension saves this page to a maff file size 1 869kb)
2 Let the files saved by this extension open in GoogleCrome by double-clicking the right mouse button, and not through a special dialog.
Regards - happy user.
p.s I apologize if it is not clear, English is not my native language. I am writing through an online translator.Thank you for the feedback. About your proposals: 1. You can adjust the capture options to get a less size, but most of them are at the cost of reduced faithfulness to the original web page. 2. Double-clicking the right button for commands is not supported by the WebExtension API, and is not compatible with Firefox for Android, so we simply cannot do it.
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14992060，4 年前the author fixed a bug for firefox rel 60 esr, now it works for many users using that older firefox release bundled with many linux distributions ! this is about the only alternative that supports the legacy maf format !
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 14802265，4 年前I tried this app to save webpages completely and accurately. It works on some pages like ghacks.net perfectly with scripted single html . On other pages like nytimes.com it captures the page out of sync even though all of the content seems to be there (large gap spaces, enlarged photos, etc.) Save Page WE has the same issue. On Washingtonpost.com WebScrapbook was almost perfect but there is a bug that will add incorrect characters if there is an apostrophe in the text(which in a news article there will undoubtedly be). I used scripted single html option on this also. I do have specific scripts for the Times and WPost running, but they are not the issue since Mozilla Archive Format and SingleFile always works perfectly on the same sites with the same scripts running. But since MAF doesnt work for current browsers and SingleFile works somewhat inconsistently (it stalls a lot), I was hoping WebScrapbook would work but no go.
Also, I havent seen an option to save the original page url either in the title or in the .html file for reference like MAF, Singlefile, or SavePage WE can.
I noticed the saved webpage nytimes.com icon was used in the tab, but Webscrapbook couldnt find the icon for washingtonpost.com tab. If the developer wants to see the output files, just tell me where to forward them.
This app might be able to save websites but if it cant do it accurately what's the point of using it.
開發者回應張貼於 4 年前Thank you for the feedback.
The issue on nytimes.com is same as the one with styled components and we are working on it (https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues/109). It's a complicated issue as there are many things behind the scene to deal with. We almost have the solution but still need sometime to implement it, maybe next one or two revision.
I can't see an issue for washingtonpost.com, maybe it's really related with the scripts you've mentioned. Could you confirm it (by disabling your scripts and see if the issue's still there) and provide the scripts you are using, for further investigation?
The source page URL is recorded in the source code of the saved page but not shown directly. You'll be able to see it from the metadata if the backend server is used; otherwise you can see it from the source code. We are still investigating an appropriate way to present such metadata without altering the document too explictly.
As this addon site doesn't allow discussion, you can report issues to the source code repo (like the link provided above) so that we can discuss and trace them better:)