- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Carlos Ponguez，2 年前The function "Generate Site Index" got lost in "scrapbook-1.5.14-fx". It is impossible to import Scrapbook X Data
開發者回應張貼於 2 年前"Generate Site Index" has been removed since WebScrapBook 0.79.0 (and PyWebScrapBook 0.23.0). Conversion of scrapbook data from legacy ScrapBook (X) can now be done using the CLI tool of PyWebScrapBook. See changelog and documentation for details:
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13116775，3 年前J'avais lu sur la page wikipedia du très regretté Mozilla archive format que l'extension gérer l'enregistrement et l'ouverture des onglets en maff. La différence est que Maff enregistrait tous les onglets dans 1 fichier alors que webscrapbook enregistre chaque onglet dans des fichiers séparés. D'autres extensions font ça aussi mais ça perd tout son intérêt.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 14802265，3 年前I tried this app to save webpages completely and accurately. It works on some pages like ghacks.net perfectly with scripted single html . On other pages like nytimes.com it captures the page out of sync even though all of the content seems to be there (large gap spaces, enlarged photos, etc.) Save Page WE has the same issue. On Washingtonpost.com WebScrapbook was almost perfect but there is a bug that will add incorrect characters if there is an apostrophe in the text(which in a news article there will undoubtedly be). I used scripted single html option on this also. I do have specific scripts for the Times and WPost running, but they are not the issue since Mozilla Archive Format and SingleFile always works perfectly on the same sites with the same scripts running. But since MAF doesnt work for current browsers and SingleFile works somewhat inconsistently (it stalls a lot), I was hoping WebScrapbook would work but no go.
Also, I havent seen an option to save the original page url either in the title or in the .html file for reference like MAF, Singlefile, or SavePage WE can.
I noticed the saved webpage nytimes.com icon was used in the tab, but Webscrapbook couldnt find the icon for washingtonpost.com tab. If the developer wants to see the output files, just tell me where to forward them.
This app might be able to save websites but if it cant do it accurately what's the point of using it.
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前Thank you for the feedback.
The issue on nytimes.com is same as the one with styled components and we are working on it (https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/issues/109). It's a complicated issue as there are many things behind the scene to deal with. We almost have the solution but still need sometime to implement it, maybe next one or two revision.
I can't see an issue for washingtonpost.com, maybe it's really related with the scripts you've mentioned. Could you confirm it (by disabling your scripts and see if the issue's still there) and provide the scripts you are using, for further investigation?
The source page URL is recorded in the source code of the saved page but not shown directly. You'll be able to see it from the metadata if the backend server is used; otherwise you can see it from the source code. We are still investigating an appropriate way to present such metadata without altering the document too explictly.
As this addon site doesn't allow discussion, you can report issues to the source code repo (like the link provided above) so that we can discuss and trace them better:)
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13477424，4 年前Thank you Danny Lin for your efforts. At this stage (experimental) this has a long way to go before it gets back to square one. Yes square one is what we need.
We want Firefox Scrapbook X back. Please. We want a column on the left where there is a nice tree structure of where all the saved bookmarks and saved pages are. I have been on Firefox ESR 56 for all this time until today. September being the month when that version is no longer supported. Well, to me, and I think a lot of users that know Scrapbook:
Scrapbook to Firefox is like Word to Windows in the days when there were no other competing word processors.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 css0101，5 年前Thank you for continuing the original extension. But it's still a bit inconvenient to use. Why does it ask me about the path to save the file? Where can I specify the folder for the database of saved pages? How to quickly view saved pages?
The old extension was convenient because of the ease of use. The page is not so difficult to maintain as standard browser tools.
And I would like to have a connector for the base from the old extension. I have a large database of saved pages. I think not only I have one.
開發者回應張貼於 5 年前Captures are saved to the ScrapBook folder if (and only if) "Save captured data to ScrapBook folder" is checked, and you can then use the site indexer to build a site index (page list) for them. You can also build a site index of the ScrapBook folder made from legacy ScrapBook (X). For further info see: https://github.com/danny0838/webscrapbook/wiki/Indexer