- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 someone，2 個月前my bookmarks got deleted for some reason... I have not used my bookmarks for a long time. Now that i wanted to use them they are all gone. Thank you very much...
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 HydrasWorld，3 個月前BACKUP YOUR BOOKMARKS! I installed this, moved bookmarks into the private bookmarks area, then locked it. Came back the next day and unlocked it only to find all the private bookmarks EMPTY!
I had a backup, but if I hadn't all my private bookmarks would have been lost!
I use Firefox sync, and I read the description before installing and using it too.
The github issue tracker is full of issues and bugs. My advice, avoid, look elsewhere.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15536911，5 個月前DO NOT USE!! No longer updated. It will make private bookmarks visible in synced devices without requiring a password.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Panical，8 個月前Was amazing but password no longer works! Edit: Lost my password AGAIN ~2 weeks later with my new bookmarks this is stupid! For some reason this time it seems to be because my previous password was under 8 characters, now it's asking for over 8 for some reason. Please fix this atrocity. It also asks for a number now. It's local you morons
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 katey1801，8 個月前I have either forgotten my password or it is no longer working. Needs to add some kind of password recovery system. Why not let it have email as a means of recovery?
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13502344，1 年前Does not work! Puts the bookmarks outside the private folder! Stupid min. password length (this is local, so put user in charge of how many chars their password is.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Poppy，2 年前The issue is that there's often a lag between opening Firefox and the extension loading, so for a few moments the private folder (and sometimes its content) is visible in Firefox's bookmarks sidebar, rendering the extension practically useless.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 felis，2 年前Doesn't work on Firefox Developer 91.0b8. I checked the github page to submit an issue, but it seems like the project is dead and the developer is no longer responding to issues... I don't think this should have the "Recommended" tag as it's no longer being maintained.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12943838，2 年前changed password without user confirmation, lost data. backup bookmarks or they will be lost. doesnt actually work after a while. 5star reviewers lie or gave 5 stars too early.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Tom，2 年前After a Firefox update, my password doesn't work anymore. It seems this happened to other people too. The addon hasn't been updated in two years so I don't recommend using it. If you do use it you should regulary export your private bookmarks as plain text file
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 KingAaron，3 年前Useless add-on as of late.. Consistently forgets my password and makes me delete and reinstall.. Just look for something better..
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 pringles，3 年前Was working good, until recently it doesn't save bookmarks anymore. I added more than 10 links last night and this morninig they are gone. Will be finding another add on like Hush maybe.
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前If you can reliably trigger this bug, I'd appreciate if you could post the exact steps to make it happen on the support site. Thanks!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16152016，3 年前I have tried this add on/extension and starts out fine but then it will not work and you will loose your bookmarks that you save.
I even have backed up but it will not load them back up all I get is .... " Sorry the add on is not working and then you have to delete it and reinstall but why go through all of the hassle in the first place?
I tried it 2 times and after a couple of times it will still do the same thing .... Not going to install anymore....