- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Vladimir Panteleev，3 年前Warning, current versions of this add-on are no longer open-source.
It also leaks data to Google, by hot-linking to its favicon service from its settings page.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15033562，4 年前i tried this addon on pinterest. but somehow the login thing kept popping up. i guess they found a workaround to the addon.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12327629，5 年前Userscripts rarely work. One minute they do the next they don't.
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13611361，5 年前Every 2 days update. Extremely annoying announce about new release just during work.
Hey... I really don't care. This is just a tool. It should work. seamlessly and calmly. Why it tries to pop up with this stupid announcements ?
Who whatever read them ?
- 評價 2 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12470702，5 年前I want to put 5*, but there is a leak somewhere in FF (didn't experienced that in chrome...) : it's almost impossible to use the dashboard & script editor unless being real patient & writing code without ever making spelling & typing mistake.
ubuntu + i7 & 12gb ram & i was doing exactly the same things on chromium with no such lag
開發者回應張貼於 5 年前I'm not sure where this comes from. Can you please try to disable:
"Highlight trailing whitespace" and/or
"Automatic syntax check on typing"
at Tampermonkey's options page. (You need to set "Config Mode" to "Advanced" first.)