評價 4.7 分，滿分 5 分
4.7 顆星，滿分 5 顆星
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13312378，4 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Thanks for this really helpful add-on! I'm wondering why Mozilla is not able to create + integrate the same functions into FF. Mozilla's own solution is lousy.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13101581，6 天前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I cannot praise this extension enough. Truly useful functionality, essential in fact for anyone who needs to archive a webpage, and it works great. Web browsers should save pages like this by default. All the pieces that make this work represent a huge amount of time and effort, and we can enjoy it for free. What a gift, this is free/open source software at its best. Thank you so much, Gildas and all other contributors. You make the world a better place.
- 來自 HR2，1 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Version 1.18.25 not works.
Version 1.18.24 still works.
開發者回應張貼於 1 個月前I think the issue you're encountering is not related to the version of SingleFile because the difference between these 2 versions is very minor and not susceptible to break SingleFile. You're also the only one to report it. Could you please give more details about it here? https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16383468，1 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分This app is the BOMB! Have satellite net service with limited bandwidth - so needed to save interesting browser URLs instead of downloading again and again. Dyno!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16353757，2 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分I chose to save all links on a webpage (more than 100 to individual images) and it opened more than 100 tabs. [answering the reply below] But opening more than 100 tabs freezes Firefox, is this really the way it should work?