Displays the active url (or any selected link or text) as a qrcode for easy sharing between devices with a qrcode scanner like mobile/smart phones and tablets. Also allows saving and copying to the clipboard pasting in other programms
- click the toolbar button/icon and in the popup just type into the Edit textbox
- right click on selected text, link or image and then click on the "Show QRCode" content menu item
- *new* right click on a bookmark and click on the "Show QRCode" entry to show the qrcode for it
- activeTab, to load the current tab url
- storage, to save the settings
- menus, to add the right click menu
- bookmarks, access the url of a bookmark item
If you think this could be improved please let me know by opening an issue and i will look into it.
More Details on the individual permission can be found here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/Add-ons/WebExtensions/manifest.json/permissions
This Add-on is and forever will be subscription and payment free to use for everyone however they like.
If you are feeling generous you can send me a tip via my bitcoin address 35WK2GqZHPutywCdbHKa9BQ52GND3Pd6h4
If you found this add-on useful leave some stars or a review so others can find it too.
- Bugs, Suggestions or Requests:
If you have any, please open an issue at the "Support site".