To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
This button shows two options:
- Download extension as zip file
- View source
It also adds a context menu item on Firefox and Chrome extension links.
Note: Before Firefox 50 this menu item appears on every link! Visit the preferences page to disable the menu if you wish.
The "View source" option opens a new tab with a simple viewer, with the following features:
- Download-as-zip and download-as-crx at the upper-right corner.
- List of file names, and the option to filter files with a regular expression.
- Find files containing a string, or with content matching a regular expression.
- Automatic beautification (formatting) of code
- Syntax highlighting
- Image preview
- View content of embedded zip files.
- Download Chrome Web Store extensions for a different platform (e.g. Chrome OS or NaCl).
- View the contents of any URL or zip file.
- Option to toggle beautification (#10)
- Option to download individual file (#31)
- Option to run a case-sensitive search query (#32)
- Navigate to search results within files (#33)
- Faster syntax highlighting
- Use Prism.js instead of Google Prettify for syntax highlighting
- Improved word wrapping
- Improved recognition of Firefox add-ons on AMO