- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Raymond，1 年前Doesn't work on a lot of blogs I view - only puts the visible portion of the page in reader view at a time, requiring me to exit reader view, scroll down, and enable it again.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 PaulB，3 年前(FF for WIndows)
Can't find advertised right-click options for customizing.
Can't return view to original.
I was mainly looking for an extension that wouldn't omit important data fields in news stories such as date and byline (which the FF native reader mode often omits). This one was worse that way. The headline was gone too.
The search continues...
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Matty D，4 年前Sorry! This page can not be simplified for reading because Firefox prevents scripts to work on this web site for security reasons.
Please try another website for Reader extension.
And yet the built in reader function works, just looks horrible.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rulatir，4 年前Installed, saw that it doesn't force text-align: justify, downvoted accordingly, uninstalled, moving on.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Ahmed Han，4 年前Congratulations! You succeeded in writing an extension which gives a different error in every page. Here. Take my one star.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14362794，5 年前It did not allow the entire page to be viewed in reader mode. It only showed the top third (or so), leaving the rest off.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13110053，5 年前we cannot customize the background color and fonts. The web page is bleeding my eyes with white background, and the reader opens it in the same way...
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13847802，5 年前Computer freezes when used with CNN and doesn't work with Huffington post. Removed it
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12851157，5 年前After lurking for about 5 minutes I couldn't find the settings I could change the font and background color.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Bobby Wibowo，5 年前Doesn't seem to be working as expected with Firefox Android. I could enable to Reader Mode but I couldn't find any way to modify font, background color, etc. The add-on didn't have any Options menu in the Add-ons settings either. Also there was a bug with width handling. About 20% of the text went out of the container.