- 來自 Mikanojo，23 天前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分It was fine while it worked. But then it stopped working. Instead of saving a full screen it would just save the upper left corner. When trying to drag and scroll the capture, to get a whole screen, the top of the capture would some times shoot up, leaving you with a LOT of extra space in your capture. i had to remove it.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14124440，3 個月前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Works great on Chrome, but here on Firefox it's a different story. All page caps seem to only catch the left 2/3rds. Everything else seems OK, but my main use is capping entire pages.
- 來自 Mleh，2 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Works fine, but the developer is super needy and demands way too much attention. Tries to force you to sign up for their hosting service and hides other save functionality. Pops up a "what's new" tab pretty much every time I restart my browser.
UPDATE: "Save as Image" doesn't actually work, minus another star.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 15361828，2 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分You save as a jpeg, so that is better than some, but the destination folder cannot be altered, it sends it to Downloads every time. I would then have to sort through them all putting them into the various folders. I recall now why I uninstalled Nimbus before...............
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 6116391，3 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Version 12.4.1 on Ubuntu creates files that aren't recognized by some apps as JPEGs (GIMP opens them but gThumb, Pinta, etc don't). Only grabs the first page of a multi-page tweet.
- 來自 css0101，3 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Последнее время работает совсем паршиво. Скриншот выделенной части страшно лагает. Скриншот выделенного элемента, если он выходит за пределы видимости, сохраняется не полностью. В общем, пользоваться невозможно.
- 來自 Darto，4 年前評價 2 分，滿分 5 分Saving the entire page by scrolling is broken, it will NOT save the whole page. It cuts off the left side of the area that you have selected. Why can't they fix this bug that EVERYONE reports?