- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Marvin Finch，15 天前I used Ghostery for many years now and was very happy with it (= 5 stars). However, a couple weeks ago ads started to appear on websites again (and if you're not used to it, this is very annoying). I tried to get it to work again but no luck. Had to switch to another blocker and now I'm hassle free again. Thanks for the good time!
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Joy，5 個月前It seems to do a great job of ad blocking. Unfortunately, it also blocks videos from sites that I've subscribed to. For example, I belong to Herb Mentor on LearningHerbs.com. None of the videos will work with Ghostery enabled.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 12745359，9 個月前Vous avez oublié ce qu'est un bloqueur de pubs, le votre a un sacré trou dans la raquette ce qui n'était pas le cas il y a quelques années.
Je suis passé sur ADGUARD
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Laurana，10 個月前I like this module but since few days I found that my Twitter feed only shows around 7 and 8 tweets and nothing more if your extension is enabled on Twitter, it's fixed if I pause your extension (but I don't want to)
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Me，10 個月前The new never consent pop-up is as annoying as the original cookie popups. I do NOT want to have to click yet another pop-up for every d**n web-site, nor do I want to hand control to somebody else. Please provide an opt-out from this.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14910933，1 年前Recently I experienced problems loading webpages. Not able to scroll the page or see 'cookie-buttons' etc. Found out it was Ghostery not working (properly). Three stars for working (better) in the past.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17471456，1 年前I can confirm reddit stopped working while this addon is on. Also some sites with cookies popup, which doesn't allow you to continue to explore without accepting cookies doesn't work correctly because this addon hides cookies window.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15623467，1 年前I've been using this extension for few years now, never had a problem, but as of recently Reddit stopped functioning with this extension running. Disabling it fixes the issue, so I'm not entirely sure where's the problem, but unfortunately I won't use it for now.