- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Me，19 天前The new never consent pop-up is as annoying as the original cookie popups. I do NOT want to have to click yet another pop-up for every d**n web-site, nor do I want to hand control to somebody else. Please provide an opt-out from this.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14910933，5 個月前Recently I experienced problems loading webpages. Not able to scroll the page or see 'cookie-buttons' etc. Found out it was Ghostery not working (properly). Three stars for working (better) in the past.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17471456，5 個月前I can confirm reddit stopped working while this addon is on. Also some sites with cookies popup, which doesn't allow you to continue to explore without accepting cookies doesn't work correctly because this addon hides cookies window.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15623467，5 個月前I've been using this extension for few years now, never had a problem, but as of recently Reddit stopped functioning with this extension running. Disabling it fixes the issue, so I'm not entirely sure where's the problem, but unfortunately I won't use it for now.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14497406，2 年前I get a lot of notices about how ghostery is slowing down firefox. Especially if I open up more than three tabs at once. Some page, e.g. business central (ms garbage) I have to disable completely because it makes the page unusable and will sometimes crash the browser.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 The Voice Inside Your Head，2 年前Setting: "Restrict Site" ought to be turned ON for all sites as default.
"Notifications" [Ghostery announcements, features, promotions] ought to be turned off by default.Thanks for the feedback! Notifications can be disabled in the settings menu: click the Ghostery icon > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. Reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further address any questions or concerns. Thanks.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rentapest，2 年前Wanted a little bit more privacy on my browser, so tried this addon. Worked ok for a while, and was non-intrusive until recently, when it started to prompt me EVERY time I open my browser, to redeem a "coupon code" for some payed service I'm never going to use. I clicked "x" on 3 seperate occasions, it asked me today, and it got removed. ^_^ 3 strikes etc. Disabled "unlock rewards" in settings, and no other setting to disable spam/ads.Hi, notifications can be turned off in Ghostery's extension settings: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. To turn off Rewards: Click the Ghostery icon in the browser > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click opt in/out > un-check the box that reads "participating in Ghostery Rewards" Reach out by email to email@example.com with any questions.