- 來自 WhatIsThis，3 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I almost purchased the "Pro" version, but then I discovered that it does not work on pages more than a couple in length. Just freezes up and won't present the save option. Seems others are having the issue, and the developer is not addressing the issue.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 13296443，5 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It used to work perfectly. Since lsat week, however, I am unable to save anything more than an image of the one visible screen, regardless of what menu option I select.
It will no longer save longer pages, or save text in a form that I can OCR.
Is there a help feature?
- 來自 timezone，9 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分When you screenshot an entire webpage that is an e-mail you end up with a series of screenshots each containing a part of the entire webpage but with the webpage frame surrounding each one. This is unusable.
- 來自 Nibinaear，10 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Entire program suddenly vanished from Firefox 87.0. Nothing in toolbars, not listed in addons list, but this page has a "remove" buton on it still.
Turns out they listed it under "Take.." in the addons list, but the addon begins with "Full.." on the addons.mozilla.org site so you can't find it! They also used the similar "S" for the icon in the toolbar as "HTTPS anywhere" thus making it appear that the icon had vanished. After reinstalling the program there are 2 copies listed in the addons menu, one of which is shown as disabled for some reason. All of this conspired to cause suicidal thoughts.
Can capture entire browser window including toolbars, or specific sections.
Converts to PDF instantly, very fast
Why not make it easier to get to the editor window? It's not mentioned in the docs or video.
Needs better documentation including: Videos with a narration
Written documentation needs an update as it refers to an older version
- 來自 qop，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Created an empty file after taking longer capturing the page then competitors, competitors also don't push another lite version down your throat. I tried this thinking the negative reviewers must be stupid given the majority of positive reviews, I was wrong. Don't make my mistake. Go somewhere else.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16543460，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This addon no longer works. After several months of use, the plugin scans the page but does not save the screenshot to a file. The problem also occurs with other users, which can be checked on the forum and unexpectedly, buying the pro version helps with this problem. It's over for me
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16203555，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I wanted to rate Fireshot zero stars. They seem to have upgraded it to a paid version. The program on Firefox is no longer functional as far as I know. I'm removing it now, tired of being prompted to buy it, frustrated that it no longer works...
- 來自 piecevcake，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Don't pay for pro version. Was working but the pro options have disappeared/not working. PDFs are no longer split into pages, and only captures 1 scrolling box of a whole web page with 2 scrolling boxes. Dev does not respond to emails. "Support site" is a shambles. If you are lucky you won't get a message saying "this message cannot be posted". If you are lucky your message will be posted but you will never see it nor will anyone else because there is no sort by date or filter on the site. Will update if I receive a reply.
- 來自 fotomatt，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Offers to capture as PDF with embedded links, but quietly redirects those link to their "buy our software" page. I don't mind folks asking me to buy their freely-provided products, at all. But when a company subverts important functionality without mentioning it, then I simply can't trust them anymore.
- 來自 lesefreudig，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分The addon doesn't work.
My Screenshots are empty. @susbox: You can try it with this side: