FireShot: Full Web Page Screenshots (♥♥♥♥♥) 的評論
FireShot: Full Web Page Screenshots (♥♥♥♥♥) 作者: susbox
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 BlackDog，2 個月前Die neue Version 1.11.25 funktioniert nur wenn ich cookies zulasse.
Ohne cookies passiert gar nichts, ausser das der balken bei "hör auf zu erfassen" keinen fortschritt anzeigt wenn man es beenden möchte.
Die alte Version 1.11.18 und auch alle anderen versionen davor haben problemlos ohne cookie zulassen funktioniert.
The new version 1.11.25 only works if I allow cookies.
Nothing happens without cookies, except that the bar at "stop capturing" does not show any progress when you want to stop it.
The old version 1.11.18 and all other versions before that worked without allowing cookies.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13754958，3 個月前Unfortunately the free version is no better than the Screenshot that comes freely available with Firefox. For more, you need to upgrade to the paid Pro version.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15260004，3 個月前Spying on you. All links in PDF are redirected getfireshot.com . Test it yourself and see. Removed. Using the built in screen capture in FF found in customized toolbar instead which does not steal your info
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Reviewer，5 個月前I had been using this plugin for a long time till I realized something quite upsetting and potentially quite evil. This programs turns all links in a document to redirects.
The problem is that those redirects go via https://getfireshot.com/ - in other words - they (fireshot developers) have the ability to capture all links you click from any document generated with fireshot.
Can you imagine how bad this is? For example, google docs documents, links which have embedded passwords or tokens, dropbox links etc. - if you click it, they have it.
There is also zero good reason for capturing this highly sensitive information.
Fireshot developer(s) - please explain yourself! And immediately stop this practice.
I suggest people report this add-on for abuse.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 M Kwong，5 個月前The feature set seems great, but unfortunately it did not work consistently on my machine. Most of the time it entered the capturing stage and just got stuck there.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 FireFoxNewbie，8 個月前There are an overwhelming number of 5 star reviews for this Add-on, which is appropriate given how this app provides an easy and comprehensive method for capturing images when the need arises.
I’m going to become somewhat political here, as a California resident. Because of the horrible economic environment imposed on us here the difficulties in rewarding monetarily those who develop useful tools like this detracts from the ability to do so. For those who have, to some extent, escaped this attack on their prosperity it is good practice to reward those who make outstanding achievements when it comes to Add-ons.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17026804，10 個月前Seemed to be working, then just sat there displaying "Almost ready" forever, and no screen shot captured.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16094004，1 年前Immer wieder steht da 'NEW', aber es kommt nichts new. was soll der blödsinn ihr arkrampen?? das ist verarsche!! version ist seit aug.21 unverändert, Version 0.99.15
Veröffentlicht 27. Juli 2021 – 3,72 MB, also ist das nur dumme werbung.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17372821，1 年前No horizontal scrolling, half of vertical content is missing....
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17326436，1 年前It is not until after installation that you'll really find out that you need extra parts installed to get the features that was probably the reason that you installed this, like me. AND those extra Windows, not available for Mac yet, features are on sale at 33%OFF at $40. W?!
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 HiDevs，1 年前Saves screenshot as an executable. This is very disturbing. Could be injecting something malicious onto your pc.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 TAuer，1 年前Free version saves images as MS-DOS application!! Potentially harmful, wouldn't try to open.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 WhatIsThis，1 年前I almost purchased the "Pro" version, but then I discovered that it does not work on pages more than a couple in length. Just freezes up and won't present the save option. Seems others are having the issue, and the developer is not addressing the issue.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 5627409，2 年前Doesn't work at all. Didn't capture images, didn't get the full page. Most of the key features seem to be Windows-only (why?)