- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15229433，4 年前Was working great until recently, but for the past week or so pages haven't loaded until I've taken the browser's advice and disabled this extension. Some bug causing the thing to slow browsers down to a halt.
Still giving 3 stars because if this performance issue is fixed then everything else about it is great.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15093114，4 年前There are certain sites I would like to be able to whitelist, but it appears the only way to do it is to disable it entirely. As others have said, there are places where I'm willing to allow facebook to know I'm there, it should be easy for me to add pages to the container/whitelist them.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 spectre240sx，4 年前Needs to Be More Flexible
I use Facebook login for some sites (like Patreon). I understand that Facebook will receive information about my activity on those sites and I've accepted that in return for the benefit of one less credential which needs to be saved. Unfortunately, this add-on makes it difficult (if not impossible) to use this feature, even on an opt-in basis.
I'll be keeping an eye out for updates which allow for more control over the behavior of the add-on and I'll try it again at that time.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15156705，4 年前There is an significant performance drop, when I play webpage games like cookie clicker. It''s kind of suspicious that this addons checks every clicks or links one performs. I just want to click the cookie like 100 clicks/s but this addon checks every click and drags performance.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15154794，4 年前I give only 3 stars because it didn't let me browse FB in the email@example.com site ( lightest site) instead of the normal m.f* site. that's a pity for my phone
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15118445，4 年前This is a great idea and works pretty well for most situations with a little bit of tinkering. But what proved to be a deal breaker for me was the fact that it broke Facebook logins on a number of sites. That was a lot of inconvenience for me to put up with. Will give this a go someday again once they sort out this issue.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 zbluebugz，4 年前Works Ok on desktop.
Doesn't work properly on Andriod - will not allow you to visit/use www.facebook.com. Instead, it switches to m.facebook.com - even though I have toggle the "Request desktop site" in Firefox, it kept untoggling this option.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Tre Giles，4 年前Breaks Spotify and several other sites. The other breaks are not so bad, but Spotify Facebook logins are super broken (stuck in a dumb refresh loop). Might want to avoid until the bugs are worked out.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 acrackin，5 年前great plugin, but it's now blocking embedded instagram feeds, and simple facebook post feeds. think wordpress plugins, shopify plugins, etc. i don't like facebook's track about as much as i don't like onions, but...it would be nice if this plugin didn't break IG widgets and the such.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Deadlious，5 年前I'm not convinced of the usefulness of this add-on. Putting facebook in a container is a good thing, but it does not prevent facebook to track your activities.
Yes, it limits some functionality for sure, but it's far away from what it should be.