- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15118445，3 年前This is a great idea and works pretty well for most situations with a little bit of tinkering. But what proved to be a deal breaker for me was the fact that it broke Facebook logins on a number of sites. That was a lot of inconvenience for me to put up with. Will give this a go someday again once they sort out this issue.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15082588，3 年前Works Ok on desktop.
Doesn't work properly on Andriod - will not allow you to visit/use www.facebook.com. Instead, it switches to m.facebook.com - even though I have toggle the "Request desktop site" in Firefox, it kept untoggling this option.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Tre Giles，3 年前Breaks Spotify and several other sites. The other breaks are not so bad, but Spotify Facebook logins are super broken (stuck in a dumb refresh loop). Might want to avoid until the bugs are worked out.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 acrackin，3 年前great plugin, but it's now blocking embedded instagram feeds, and simple facebook post feeds. think wordpress plugins, shopify plugins, etc. i don't like facebook's track about as much as i don't like onions, but...it would be nice if this plugin didn't break IG widgets and the such.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Deadlious，3 年前I'm not convinced of the usefulness of this add-on. Putting facebook in a container is a good thing, but it does not prevent facebook to track your activities.
Yes, it limits some functionality for sure, but it's far away from what it should be.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 JimH，4 年前I added this add-on to Firefox 61.0.1 and found that it caused my ability to access my bank's website, USAA, gone. After trying unsuccessfully to log on for 2 hours I tried another browser and had no problem. I then restarted with all add-ons disabled and found I was able to access USAA with no issues. Since I recently added Facebook Container I disabled it and restated Firefox and also had no issues with access to USAA. Facebook container appears to be of value but for me I cannot give up access to may financial accounts for it.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Rigor Impossible，4 年前You can't use facebook in logging in to other sites. It would just display nothing on the login screen. Maybe you can fix that so we can login/signup with facebook on other sites.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 brain8891，4 年前Facebook Container add-on conflicts with Multi-Account Containers add-on. when I open Facebook.com in a container I made it reverts back to "Facebook Container" Container.
If you manages two Facebook accounts, one without container (AKA with Facebook Container) and another with a container made with Multi-account Containers, then when you open tab in that container made with Multi-account Containers, and navigate to Facebook.com it will open Facebook.com in the Facebook Container add-on.