- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17970086，1 個月前The containers feature was introduced before ETP started isolating third-party cookies and site data by default. You only need to use containers now if you want to do things like logging in to multiple accounts on the same site at the same time.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Flagiro，2 個月前It's good to have something to stop trackers like Facebook. It should also be for other trackers.
The problem is that is breaks websites even if it appears to be disabled on the top bar. The Instagram feed on my website failed while it was working on Chrome, and it doesn't tell me that it was blocking it.
That is a problem for visitors using Firefox, it should not happen.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13274655，8 個月前Not being able to run Facebook Container in private windows greatly limits the usefulness of this extension. I don't like being notified that some content creator shared my opinion with Facebook.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 viridiskn，1 年前Fonts on numerous websites are broken with latest update, making browsing experience horrible. Have to disable it and give 1 star until fixed, sorry.
Also seems to have slowed down tons of websites that have nothing to do with Facebook.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 JayTee70，1 年前The update on 09/08/22 changes the font and font size on all pages, regardless of whether or not the page is using the extension. I've had to disable Facebook Containers until they fix this bug.