- 來自 DreaSpirit，7 天前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分The blue (or white since I use a dark theme) line at the top of the tab of a FaceBook page is terribly confusing to me. I keep thinking that this means that this is the tab I'm looking at instead of a FaceBook page I have open in a different tab. This is so confusing that I've decided to turn off this add-on.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 12653376，3 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分This extension ruined all my social media links, they will not open, after uninstall the extension as is a joke, not compare with "FB Buster" (excelent FB cleaner). I want my links to open my sites again. Suggestions please.
- 來自 ab，3 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Breaks facebook. Prevents reporting people and issues. Is so resource hungry, that facebook fails to load properly 90% of the time, with images not populating or react icons not showing up. COULD NOT BE ANY WORSE THAN IT IS.
- 來自 staticvoidmain，6 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Can you not reset the color to white? It should have been blue by default, or at least do not reset it to white every single time! Why is the color preference not persistent?
- 來自 soulrebelno1，6 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I had a big problem with some websites not working properly. Cookies could not be saved, cookie pop-ups would keep reappearing, and I couldn't login. Turns out it was this add-on!
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14435039，7 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分No settings or temporary disable available. Wrecks every page with an embedded instagram post - wish I could allow instagram on a temporary basis where required. It's a heavy and painful app and the site management feature is cumbersome to tweak. This is a pretty painful add on by Mozilla - as a long time firefox user this puts me off using your browser actually.
- 來自 Rob M，8 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分It should be of no surprise that Facebook consistently does not load properly now when this add-on is enabled. At least not on my computer. As soon as I disable Facebook Container, Facebook loads quickly and properly.
I'm sure FB (excuse me, Meta) is doing something behind the scenes to get us to have to disable this feature.
- 來自 DW，8 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Great Idea, execution is poor due to performance impact.
I had to disable this extension because it was causing very slow page loads. With the extension enabled, page loading has a 2-5 second delay for every link followed or search entered. When I disable the extension, page loads are near instant. I hope the mozilla team can improve the performance of this extension.
- 來自 luski，9 個月前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Ho dovuto disabilitare questa estensione perché quasi tutti i video non si vedevano.
Appariva solo questa scritta: "Spiacenti, stiamo riscontrando problemi nel tentativo di riprodurre questo video."
Senza l'estensione ed isolando manualmente Facebook in un container, i video si vedono normalmente.
I had to disable this extension because most of the videos were not showing.
Only this text appeared: "Sorry, we are having trouble trying to play this video."
Without the extension and manually isolating Facebook in a container, the videos are viewed normally.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 14054767，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Absolutely disgusting! Used to like it, but after the latest update it displays a false warning on email input boxes stating "This site can share your email address with Facebook" then promotes "Firefox relay" as a way to avoid that fictitious danger. I examined the code of several pages that initiate this warning, only clean code and nothing remotely related to FB. Scare tactics to promote a product? No thanks.
- 來自 Norm，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分I had to disable this extension due to its interference with Instagram images embedded into other website's content.
Many content creators are using images from Instagram to illustrate their articles as if Instagram were a stock-photo site. Or they are using Instagram as a free repository for their own collection of images.
This extension blocks the Instagram image and replaces it with a big, fat placeholder the same size of the image. A white box with one line of text "Click here to see the image on Instagram".
Personally, I want to see the webpage as the developer envisioned it and not open a separate tab to see every Instagram image on the page.
This behavior has been reported as an issue as far back as 2019, with the developer promising to fix it, but for the moment saying the behavior is "as-expected".
As Instagram is owned by Facebook, the integration between the two sites has become much tighter. Partly I must assume as a reaction to the threat of government anti-trust action to separate Facebook from Instagram.
In any case, I disabled the Facebook Container extension and will not use it until the issues around embedded Instagram images is resolved.
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 16974997，1 年前評價 1 分，滿分 5 分Used to be a great add-in and I have recommended Firefox to my friends partially because its functionality.
Since yesterday it displays warnings on every single email field (including a service that I'm building). The warnings are not based on facts, but on speculation that website "could" use user's email address for "bad things".
I think this kind of warning is counter-productive as it dilutes the message (o, this is not a real warning, just something to ignore). It also punishes services which actually protect users privacy by setting the warning on them anyway.
But the really sad part about this functionality is that it's a forced advertising of some kind of service run by Mozilla... Shame...
I'll be happy to change my review back to 5 stars when "guilty until proven innocent" practices and the forced advertising are removed.