評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 DosBoot，5 個月前
Mircosoft classifies this application as harmful for the Edge web browser, which I personally cannot understand.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Dewnan，4 天前Local Storage Data = Firefox Offline Website Data. It does not clean it from the folder 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\user.default\storage\default.
If it did I'd give it 5 stars, so instead of 2 clicks, I go with 3 clicks with FF's built in history cleaner.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Vindikato，10 天前Missing an option *importante for me* : cleanup only for current website (domaine)
- 評價 5 分，滿分 5 分來自 Marfield，3 個月前Works great, especially it saves the settings I made on firefox in which other cleaning add-ons does not, and I have to set up its settings every time I re open firefox.
- 評價 3 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13297159，6 個月前Does NOT remove all cookies, e.g., youtube-nocookie.com 64kb remains in Manage Data despitre multiple attempts to clear it.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 GrumpyOldMan，8 個月前"Clear Browsing Data" indicates that it has cleared everything multiple times. When I go to Firefox "Settings-Privacy & Security" I still have cookies and storage items from Google (and occasionally other sites) that must be cleared via Firefox settings.
開發者回應張貼於 8 個月前Please read the "Relevant Firefox bugs" section of the extension description. The browsingData API in Firefox has several bugs that may cause improper data removal and data loss.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17464848，9 個月前Not working. I tried to remove all data, then open devtools and found cookies, localstorage data and so on