- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14532424，20 天前Broken, whenever a tab is discarded and i click on it it goes back to the "new tab" page as if i just opened a fresh tab, also cant go back to the tab were i was with the "Go back one page" feature (the arrow)
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17115531，1 年前Permissions: Access your data for all websites
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
"5. Certain Third Party Transactions
add0n.com may disclose personal information to third parties to provide services that involve data processing on its behalf (e.g.: advertising"
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 lukasramroth，1 年前Some tabs do not get recovered bot vanish when I click on them which is an absolute no go! Also I personally do not like the emojii or custom title prefix to mark sleeping tabs, the greyed out title was easier to recognize.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 mondocane，2 年前Used to work fairly good, but since the last update, tabs don't discard and I haven't changed my settings any from previous versions I used. Had to uninstall. Disappointed.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 zephyr707，2 年前Switched to a new tab to look something up while working on a new post to reddit. Previous reddit tab was discarded by Auto Tab Discard and upon return the title remained, but the text box was cleared. Absolutely unacceptable loss of time and effort that makes me question how safe this extension is to use anymore.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Heinz，2 年前I found it not very useful as it doesn't discard tabs just marks them as inactive. That however isn't the issue. Upon removal it forces you on addOn.com for feedback and opens a tab with this which I find hugely invasive and quite bad taste.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 14480453，3 年前My memory usage doesn't really go down and instead my CPU usage goes up, making things even slower than they already were. This literally does the opposite for me.
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15185247，3 年前Unintelligible. The word DISCARD is in no way synonymous with PAUSE. They have completely different meanings. Developer needs to read a dictionary. So what exactly does this do? After "discarding" does the tab still appear? If you select the tab, does it "un-PAUSE" ???
- 評價 1 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 13379904，4 年前Doesn't work. The setup for delay doesn't work. The setup for which tab stay online doesn't work. Always suspend all tabs after 1 min. I set 10 or 100 min, doesn't work... Useless..