- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 1hforgperd，1 年前This add-on works even while you minimize Firefox or turn off your smartphone monitor. Therefore, the time limit is reached even though you have stopped browsing the site.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16206521，2 年前Edit: 1. I miss the option for syncing timers between Android and PC 2. Exporting config on Android does nothing.
Great addon with so many options for managing your time! And huge plus for supporting new Firefox for Android!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Romlig，2 年前Great addon. However there is an issue on Firefox for Android with the time limit: the countdown keeps ticking when I switch to another app. (when the countdown reaches 0:00 the current page stays unlocked => my bad, it's a setting)Thanks for the review. The Firefox for Android issue is a known issue; I'm working on a fix. Not sure about the second issue. Make sure you have the setting "Immediately block pages" selected.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 P.，2 年前It's only missing a countdown timer for me to make it 5 starts. I got it activated in the settings, but I only see the time at which the lockdown will ends ...
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Ajith Nair，2 年前An excellent replacement for StayFocusd (which is available only for Chromium). I would have rated it 5 stars, but I gave just 4 because it's missing one feature I want: remove the count-down timer from the add-on icon, and display it only on the page.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15372875，2 年前5 stars if I could figure out a way to block an index site (home page) and have sub-domains not be blocked by default (manual exclusions aren't suitable if you'll want to access pages via a Google search, for example). Other than that works great.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 KARTHIK YELCHURU，2 年前Solves the the distraction problem I persistently face. Auto save addition would be good.Thanks for the review. I'd like to hear more about what you mean by "auto save". Perhaps post something to the suggestions forum? https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leechblock/leechblock-forums-f1/
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Tracey，3 年前Allows much more customizability than other timer apps I've found. That means I can keep my schedule in the Goldilocks zone of productivity and enjoyment. Thus I don't need to keep using willpower to reset it every time I want to avoid certain sites, and don't risk "forgetting" to use it.
However, the UI could be more intuitive - I often accidentally set it to do things I don't want. The override also doesn't work for me even though it displays a messages saying it has. This is a problem when I need to use certain sites. It happens whether I activate override before or after I run out of time.