- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 17518452，1 個月前This is a really good add-on for productivity, but suddenly it stopped working.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Addons_Averageenjoyer，5 個月前It is great since I can optimize so many things, and is quite simple and straightforward. But there are some settings that I don't fully understand.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 1hforgperd，2 年前This add-on works even while you minimize Firefox or turn off your smartphone monitor. Therefore, the time limit is reached even though you have stopped browsing the site.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 16206521，2 年前Edit: 1. I miss the option for syncing timers between Android and PC 2. Exporting config on Android does nothing.
Great addon with so many options for managing your time! And huge plus for supporting new Firefox for Android!
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Romlig，2 年前Great addon. However there is an issue on Firefox for Android with the time limit: the countdown keeps ticking when I switch to another app. (when the countdown reaches 0:00 the current page stays unlocked => my bad, it's a setting)Thanks for the review. The Firefox for Android issue is a known issue; I'm working on a fix. Not sure about the second issue. Make sure you have the setting "Immediately block pages" selected.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 P.，2 年前It's only missing a countdown timer for me to make it 5 starts. I got it activated in the settings, but I only see the time at which the lockdown will ends ...Not sure what the issue is here, but if you post to the support forum, I will try to help you figure this out.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Ajith Nair，2 年前An excellent replacement for StayFocusd (which is available only for Chromium). I would have rated it 5 stars, but I gave just 4 because it's missing one feature I want: remove the count-down timer from the add-on icon, and display it only on the page.Thanks for the review. The feature you describe is already present. Go to Options > General and uncheck "Show timer as icon badge".
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 Firefox 使用者 15372875，2 年前5 stars if I could figure out a way to block an index site (home page) and have sub-domains not be blocked by default (manual exclusions aren't suitable if you'll want to access pages via a Google search, for example). Other than that works great.Here's an example of how to block the front page only:
See FAQ for details of exceptions and wildcards.
- 評價 4 分，滿分 5 分來自 KARTHIK YELCHURU，3 年前Solves the the distraction problem I persistently face. Auto save addition would be good.
開發者回應張貼於 3 年前Thanks for the review. I'd like to hear more about what you mean by "auto save". Perhaps post something to the suggestions forum? https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/leechblock/leechblock-forums-f1/