- 來自 pabpab999，9 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分I've been using Ublock to block myself from time-wasting website in the past
but it's just a deterrent, this add-on might still also be a deterrent (cause I think I can still manually bypass it?) but letting me put in the duration of the lockdown makes me not want to actually break it
- 來自 Eric，10 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分Very nice extension for focusing on the things you have to do, without outside distractions. Furthermore, it has multiple different options that can be used to personalize your needs beyond expectations!
- 來自 igorlogius，10 個月前評價 4 分，滿分 5 分Nice addon, but i think the download permission is not necessary to export stuff. That could maybe be improved. Also isnt the webNavigation permission also redundant, since with the tabs permission one can already hook into tabs.onUpdate event?
- 來自 Shoaloak，10 個月前評價 5 分，滿分 5 分LeechBlock NG is a very good add-on! It does exactly as advertised.
A very nice redirect URL for your leeches would be "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random", so you actually learn something worthwhile when looking for a distraction ;)
- 來自 Firefox 使用者 17001178，10 個月前評價 3 分，滿分 5 分This extension is great at helping me with self-discipline. But there is one tiny detail that detracts from it a lot. It's the timer in the upper left corner. Yes, I realize if you double click on it it goes away, but you have to do this EVERY time you load a new page you haven't been to before. I find it frustrating and stressful to constantly have to remove a timer as I am using the internet. Please update the extension and make a way to permanently remove it! Thank you :)If you want to get rid of the timer altogether, uncheck "Show timer over page" under General options. If you want to hide it for some block sets but not others, uncheck "Show countdown timer for this block set" under Advanced Options for those block sets.