- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14215346，6 年前Great in principle, but... as plenty of other users have noted, it's way too hasty in execution. I'm continually having to reload perfectly live, current pages because it's jumped in prematurely. As others have also pointed out, it's ludicrous that the obstructive pop-up can't be cancelled – all it needs is a 'Cancel' button.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14212480，6 年前As a lot of people noted, too eager to display page that will take you to archives. Please, at least make setting that would disable that pop-up. I'm totally fine going into menu and asking for archive page from there if the page doesn't load. What I'm not fine with is when pop-up blocks otherwise working page.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Kavaeric，6 年前So far it's alright, and it does what it says on the tin. However, it is probably too eager to prompt the user to check the 404 page. On many occasions where the page did load, its modal window pops in my face asking me to check out any archived versions.
Worse still, the popup is a modal window that blocks out the rest of the page and cannot actually be exited out of without reloading the whole page.
Personally, I think it would be fine if there was no pop-up at all. Simply have the user access the toolbar button.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 14024434，6 年前This addon absolutely has some use in concept but it takes over pages loading slowly or differently - even fast loading consisten pages on some websites I visit.
I wish it worked, I wish there was a minimum configurable timer, and I wish I could set it to ONLY come up on ACTUAL 404's.
Instead, I'm just going to disable it for now and see if it ever gets better. Sadly it is far more in the way than helpful.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 arandor，6 年前Have been using this since it was a Firefox Test Pilot project called "No More 404s". Never had any problems with it. It's one of those features that should be built into Firefox.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Jacktose，6 年前It's nice to be able to look up or save a page from the button. The automatic feature might be helpful if it was not a false positive 95% of the time. An option to turn that off would be worth a star to this review.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 michael39，6 年前it seems overzealous, maybe an error loading some part of the page triggers the extension to assume the entire page is unreachable? that's my guess- I'm not sure exactly what is triggering the false positives exactly. has worked a few times as intended/expected, too
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Zbyněk Winkler，6 年前Often shows some giant wayback image for urls that are working. Actually it seems to think that there is an dns error while there is none. Not usable in this state.
Please only hijack the error pages (404 and dns error) and provide a link there to the wayback machine. That would be perfect. And thanks for wayback machine.
- 评分 1 / 5来自 hackel，6 年前Constant false-positives, causing the giant Wayback Machine image to appear over an otherwise valid, working page, and causing me to loose all of my forward navigation history. Had to remove due to this extreme annoyance. Instead, it should simply show an icon in the address bar when an archived version of a page is available.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Eli B.，6 年前Useful, but there are too many cases where are page just happens to load too slowly for the extension's taste so it pops up offering to use the service, blocking the entire page.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Erol Egemen，6 年前So useful add-on.
But there is a problem with the context menu: When you right click on a link and select an option (like First Version) it shows the current site that you are visiting (the URL at your address bar) instead of the URL you clicked on.
I don't know if it's a bug or a feature but It would be very useful if it opens the link you right clicked upon :/
Also there is a bug unique to Firefox; if URL is not found, nothing happens. In Chrome it warns with a pop-up message.
Thank you for this add-on and glorious Archive.org itself <3