- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 16894705，2 年前For them to get a five star review I would like a beta version like on Chrome so I can use Vue.js V3.
开发者回应发布于 2 年前Hi! I'm afraid Mozilla doesn't allow separate beta versions hosted on AMO.
To install the new version with Vue3 support, go to https://github.com/vuejs/devtools/releases and expand the 'Assets' section, then click on the .xpi file. Firefox should prompt you to install the devtools. Please also disable the version you currently have (you want to have only one version active at a time).
- 评分 4 / 5来自 farter-of-the-deal，3 年前Hi Evan and Guillaume! Thank you for all your work. I only have one criticism: I Think the display density setting should be a checkbox labeled "waste extra screen space" and be disabled by default. I can see how it makes sense as an accessibility feature for people with bad view. Apart from this minor bad joke attracting 'feature': thumbs up! :-)
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Kidcredo，4 年前It would be nice if Add-on icon when clicked would open the Firefox DevTools to the Vue tab instead of "Vue is detected" message when Vue is detected.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Mark Bokil，5 年前Makes VueJS development so easy. Works better than the React tools. The addon is reactive so you can edit data in the VueJS tab and watch your component update. Only 4 stars right now since apps in iframes don't work right yet.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13952118，5 年前Got this to work.
For al those who are looking for making the extension to work, in the DevTools, click the settings button and enable the "Enable browser chrome and add-on debugging toolboxes" option.