- 来自 Khlieb，3 年前评分 4 / 5Hello,
The JS library you have used is updated after your release, with some improves for character encoding and SVG background:
The latest stable release is available here
Can you update with it?
Also, is it possible to expert as PNG?
Edit: Press Alt+Q doesn't show up popup anymore, both Chrome and Firefox affected, can you fix that?
开发者回应发布于 3 年前Hello!
SVG (and HTML) is created by my addon, not this library.
Old version was lightweight and slightly modified to support UTF-8 and carefully checked on different languages.
The new one on the first look has only one minor improvement - support UTF-8 (which old already has by my modification) and some cosmetic (absolutelly useless for this addon) changes like GIF and ASCII generators.
When i have enought time to analyze and test this new version and if it is worth it - i will update addon.
Thank you for information.
- 来自 Krasnaya Ploshchad，4 年前评分 5 / 5Giving 5 stars to you because you created a wonderful QR code generator written in JS!
But I have a small question, would you like to bring it to OpenOffice/LibreOffice?
Here is the source code I've found in his site:
which is totally the same as qrcode.js extracted from the .xpi file!
- 来自 AlexeyZv，4 年前评分 5 / 5Проверил как смог - данные не отрпавляются куда либо, всё создаётся внутри броузера. UTF-8 корректно поддрерживается. Можно на ходу выбирать, что кодировать - URL вкладки или текст в поле. Очень понравился. Автору спасибо!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13052258，5 年前评分 1 / 5I cannot find the generate or share option after installing this as first addon in my mobil firefox.
- 来自 tipichris，5 年前评分 1 / 5Looks like it should be a great add-on, but for some reason it only works the first time you use it after restarting Firefox 53. Each subsequent time it just displays a blank image and no amount of typing in the text boxes will change that.
开发者回应发布于 5 年前Hello!
This addon i made by new addon's API promoted by Mozilla (to please Google, i think) - WebExtension (at begining - a Chrome extensions API). And it was made by Mozilla's guides on MDN,
On my Firefox 50 it works well, but after guys from Mozilla broke something - and now it does not work properly.
When i have enought time to understand what this brave guys did in such a way that this even broke what they themselves described in guides - i will fix it.
But at this moment my Firefox still has version 50, because at next versions they killed XUL and XPCOM :(
P.S. I fixed my addon. Now version 1.57 works fine in all late FF. Enjoy!