- 来自 JusticeSKnotdone，4 天前评分 1 / 5I can't even get it to download from the FireFox for Andriod Add-on page. For 4 years I've tried to get this add-on & others downloaded, but, nothing, no error msgs - nothing happens. . . Likely a FireFox & maybe even and/or issue with Samsung.. But, have people really looked at the dysfunctional maze to try & contact Firefox or posts requesting info on the forum that go unanswered... O well, someone finally needs to get a 1 star after 4 yrs.... Sorry
- 来自 Firefox 用户 17193446，1 个月前评分 1 / 5manca una chiara gestione: impostare una eccezione in tale ad-blocker è facile come la lettura del geroglifici. attuabile solo per i pochi... impostare youmath.it come eccezione, pur mantenendolo privo da fastidiose pubblicità è un mistero, anche per voi?
- 来自 tgm1024，2 个月前评分 1 / 5Causes the 20 "/usr/lib/firefox -contentproc" processes to baloon up to 26.4 GB (WITH A "G") each of *virtual* memory! If I disable it and restart they go back to ~2GB. If I re-enable it (don't have to restart) it jumps to ~32GB Each. All 20 processes.
(Linux Mint 20.2).
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12440208，2 个月前评分 1 / 5It was the best content blocker around until one week ago or so, when I updated my system and it started to make Firefox crash on the Facebook website. It crashes every few minutes, when one tries to change the audience of a post, check who reacted on a comment and on a few more occasions. Firefox 94.0.2 on Debian 11 here.
- 来自 an，4 个月前评分 1 / 5I don't know what is happening but Ublock Origin has suddenly stopped blocking ALL adverts - cannot add new ones, can't edit - can't do anything - sick of huge Google ads spread over every damn page.
开发者回应发布于 4 个月前Report your issue to https://www.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/, the review section here is not the way to have issues resolved. From your description, this could be caused by either corrupted storage, or even another broken extension is preventing uBO from working properly. I suggest you disable all other extensions and restart Firefox, and if this does not work, un-install and re-install uBO.
- 来自 DRHllc，6 个月前评分 1 / 5Let's pretend that people can read English! What do I mean? I mean stop putting pictures in place of words because it pictures are worth a thousand words and I don't know what your icon means without a tutorial! I'm not going to keep clicking your icons and trying to figure out what they mean! Can't even figure out how to get rid of white list.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 16222241，6 个月前评分 1 / 5Firefox settings says "disabled by private viewing. Don't know how to correct this. Please help.
开发者回应发布于 6 个月前By default, all extensions are disabled when browsing in private mode. You need to go to an extension details in the "Add-ons Manager" (about:addons) and check the setting "Run in Private Windows".