- 评分 3 / 5来自 Miimée，8 个月前I've been using this extension for a long time, but since the last update, it often doesn't translate pages into French when I ask it to.
I have to shut down the plugin in Firefox then restart it to get it to work almost every time.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 FumbleFingers，1 年前I assume the translations are good. But the on-screen reader for the original English uses an amazingly good text-to-speech engine. MUCH better than the rubbishy voices in Pericles screen reader
- 评分 3 / 5来自 RokeJulianLockhart，1 年前Unfortunately, if the extension is installed to Firefox Nightly for Android, it activates upon every page, without regard for the language of the page, and consequently presents a banner that must be manually removed.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17572373，1 年前Translates the page well. The one problem is using it confuses YouTube so that videos get the wrong titles, some videos suffer from missing or concatenated channel titles, and some comments are concatenated or on the wrong video. This only occurs after turning on the translator, even for a brief second. If it is on for longer, video titles and channel names mysteriously vanish, then channel titles reappear concatenated and video titles reappear on the wrong videos. Leaving YouTube on for longer only makes things worse.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Crash10X，2 年前1. On Desktop (Firefox): The checkbox "Always translate from *any language*" does not work for me. Even if checked, it does not translate automatically so I have to click the "Translate" button manually every time I open a site.
2. On Android (both Firefox Nightly & Mull): When you try to select "Yes" under the menu item "Automatically translate when clicking on a link that takes you to the same domain as the current site" then it stays on "No". So every time you open a new link on the same domain you have to tap "Translated" again. It works fine on desktop, so it must be a bug on the Android version.
3. On Android: The buttons of the bottom banner are confusing. When you click "Translated" then the blue text of "Original" should go white/black and not stay blue as well so it is clear that now the translated version is activated. Very confusing. It would be also very cool to implement automatic translation when you open a site without pressing the "Translated" button.
Other than that, great work, keep it up!
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Thousand5512，2 年前Basically good and outstandingly convenience translation tool, which makes web pages readable in any language. However, suddenly pop-up translation window became quite annoying transparent one. I prefer the one shown in your screenshots. Is this an effect of Firefox update? I also prefer translation by deepL WITHOUT another tab opened, than transparent window. Thank you.