评分 4.8 / 5
4.8 / 5 星
- 来自 Firefox 用户 13806272，1 年前评分 5 / 5Find "open in new background tab" option. Thanks so much to DanielUPDATE: You are welcome!
Already exists! :) Please check the addon options and, under "Popup/icons behaviour", change the value for "Left mouse button click" or "Middle mouse button click". You have a few options, among them "Open in new tab".
Thanks for the review!
- 来自 Firefox 用户 15550222，1 年前评分 4 / 5Awesome tool. Set up 8 search options but did not export created list. Currently looking for a place to configure my settings and updates and add new search engines. If someone knows how to that - let me know.Hey, thanks for the review. :)
I'm not sure what you mean! Were you not able to create new engines in the addon Options menu? Or are you looking for something like a website where people can share search engines for SSS? (that doesn't exist, as far as I'm aware)
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org, since I may not see an update here in the reviews.
- 来自 e2li，1 年前评分 5 / 5Hello. There is one problem. When searching for Russian words on one of the resources, they turn into an abra cadabra. As an example, the word "authors" turns into "РђРІС‚РѕСЂС‹ ". Is there anything you can do about this?Hello! Thanks for the review and sorry for the delay, I don't come here often. :) The best way to ask these is via email to email@example.com
It's possible that the search engine you are using uses a different text encoding than UTF-8, requiring conversion of characters in the URL. Please select that engine in the options page and try changing its "Text encoding" to KOI8-R or KOI8-RU, for example. This involves a bit trial and error, but one of them may work, since these are encodings commonly used for Russian words. :)
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12580344，1 年前评分 5 / 5This add-on is great. However, there is a problem I met. The context menu search doesn't work with the search engine added by selecting a seach.json.mozlz4 file. The search engine I added manually works well although. Hope to fix it.Yeah, this was definitely a problem in version 3.40.2, which was brought to my attention by some helpful users on GitHub. :) Thanks for reporting it too!
Version 3.40.3 should fix this.
And thank you very much for the review!
- 来自 Максим，1 年前评分 5 / 5Лучшее расширение из всех подобных! На Хроме и близко аналогов по кастомизации нет.
Еще бы конечно возможность сразу отображать конвертированную цену или переведенный текст в превью, но это уже многого хочу)
5 из 5!Sorry for replying in English, but for me it's either that or Portuguese! ;)
There were several times I found myself wishing for a way to convert a price just by selecting it, so I understand the need for this. I still haven't thought of a decent way to implement something like that in SSS. Maybe some day...?
Thanks a lot for the review!