- 来自 Sofia，4 个月前评分 4 / 5first how is it meant to work second it doesnt work on my macbook. please help!
EDIT: thanks Juraj, I’ll try it. Because of such quick support, I decided to put it up to 4 stars.
开发者回应发布于 4 个月前Hello Sofia,
This addon is meant to be used with a mouse. So if you use touchpad on your Mac, then it's not gonna be useful.
If you do have mouse, make sure to visit Options page where you can setup what mouse button is used for scrolling and where you can test the scrolling (in the right area).
If you have more questions, you can contact me directly on my support email.
- 来自 Thomas，5 个月前评分 4 / 5Wonderful addon!
Thank you very much!
Just one little problem: When I grab and drag the page on a link and move it really fast ... the link opens afterwards. ... It has nothing to do with the distance. (I changed the distance in the advanced settings without success.) ... Fast movement over long distance: same problem.
开发者回应发布于 5 个月前Hello,
I'm not sure I understand...
Could you write me email with more details?
Also, by default the addon emulates dragging scrollbar - so on long pages the speed will be faster. But it can be changed in the Options page.
And second question, was this working before? I released new version recently so maybe I've broke something...
- 来自 Tubelerczyk，1 年前评分 4 / 5function "Disable on domaind" doesn't work.
开发者回应发布于 1 年前Hello,
Please send me me more info to my support email. Mostly the exact steps to reproduce the issue.
It should work fine, if you are not using the popup checkbox to disable it on current domain but instead you edit it directly in the Options page, make sure to use correct domain name, for example: "facebook.com", don't include "www" or "https".
- 来自 Firefcx user 11712425，2 年前评分 4 / 5Hello, thank you very much for making this extension!
However, it's almost unusable for me. The extension has no threshold/delay (see, Gesturefy extension) for when scrolling should begin so this issue makes right-clicking links (for example) prone to accidental scrolls of the page. There needs to be a customizable pixel threshold else the only semi-valid option for me is using the middle-mouse button (which still has the same issues: middle-clicking links), as this is not as commonly used to interact with the browser. The threshold/delay option should affect all three modes middle-, left-, and right-click. I'd highly appreciate adding this threshold option. I was actually surprised it was not already included! It seems necessary for a more error-free experience.
开发者回应发布于 2 年前Hello,
Have you tried the Option page / Advanced / "Mouse movement detection threshold:"?
But I'm not it will work, it will only affect when the links gets disabled (after how many pixels - maximum 20).
You can contact me directly to my support email.
- 来自 skynet，2 年前评分 4 / 5Good extension. But I can not achieve a smooth picture when moving long pages. The picture often twitches. I could not find the parameters. What parameters need to be set?
开发者回应发布于 2 年前Hello,
Was it working before and now it's not smooth? If yes, please contact me to my support e-mail.
Anyway I've removed the options for smooth control because the scrolling is now controlled automatically based on your screen refresh rate - this is the right way to do it.
However on complex pages, your Firefox may just not be fast enough - to be really smooth it needs to move the page 60 times per second, which is a lot (even for Chrome).
I'm not sure there is anything I can do about it, but the good news is that as Firefox gets faster, the problem will go away :)
- 来自 Andre Bell，3 年前评分 4 / 5Thank you. Works better than the middle scroll feature built into my mouse. Your addon provides better control of scrolling. Four stars only because I was expecting to see a floating green up/down arrow to replace the transparent floating arrow built into the mouse. This removes the transparent up/down arrows completely. Not a deal breaker. Functionally five-stars. Thx x2
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12583337，4 年前评分 4 / 5I'm using this for my FF linux which doesn't support touch screen gestures yet. I'm using the experimental left click to scroll option seing how the touch only has that capacity in FF. It works more or less smoothly and alot of effort has been put into this extension. My only issue that to get left click scroll you have to sacrifice some of the ability to highlight. It would have been nice to have a non-keyboard centric way of disabling the scrolling, a button for the top bar for example.
- 来自 Firefox 用户 12082673，4 年前评分 4 / 5This review is for Left Mouse Button only.
First of all, ScrollAnywhere works okay for simple websites and if this is what you're usually browsing, go for it. It'll make your life easier.
You can find several examples in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_e9rP--sug