- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13939444，11 天前After downloading, it is only capable of recording mouse clicks, nothing else... no keystrokes, downloads, all the sort of thing you want to automate, it ignores. It then tells you you need to install an external package to get three additional modules to record all those things. After installing the additional modules and restarting, it says only two of them are installed, so you redownload and reinstall a few times before you give up and realize the download is just broken. After all that, it is only capable of recording mouse clicks, nothing else... no keystrokes, downloads, all the sort of thing you want to automate, it ignores. And therefore it's nothing but a complete waste of time.
开发者回应发布于 11 天前Thanks for the helpful feedback. It seems our documentation needs improvement. Let me clarify quickly: (1) Recording is for web automation only. Desktop automation needs to be created by manually adding visual automation commands. (2) The XModules native apps are not for recording, but allow the browser extension to simulate real user keystrokes and do local text recognition (OCR). Last but not least: Please do not hesitate to ask in our RPA forum at https://forum.ui.vision
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13513062，3 个月前It is nice for as far as it works. Then it messes things up, with clipboard copy/paste not working and many more. It has not been updated since 2022 and it looks like it has been abandoned by its developers.
开发者回应发布于 11 天前Ui.Vision for Firefox is certainly not abandoned. We are just waiting for some required Firefox updates. For more details please see this forum post: https://forum.ui.vision/t/question-about-ui-vision-for-firefox-update/12127/10
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Thomas Leon Highbaugh，7 个月前So far so good, appreciate the ability to automate on Firefox and use of APPIMAGE for the modules on Linux instead of the .deb or .rpm BS I can't use on NixOS without painful conversion and repackaging steps.
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17434553，1 年前Wow! When you install this, a page opens which says "A quick 12 minutes [...] tutorial", but I assure you that if you're just looking for the easiest piece of software which will record and replay some clicking and typing (and even make a bookmark bar shortcut for the macro) for you with zero setup effort, this software did exactly that for me in all of about one minute of trying without any training. It's very intuitive, and while I haven't looked much deeper, it seems to be really feature rich and powerful! If everyone whose job required use of a web browser was trained how to use the basic features of this software, we could probably transition everyone to a 5 hour workweek without any loss of productivity.
- 评分 3 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 13155558，3 年前Still some bugs with flow control (times, foreach) in Verion 6.0.6: The counter is not reset after "break" or if a loop ended by "gotoLabel". And "break" not only ended the inner loop, but all nested loops.
Similar strange behavior here:
If you use "continue" in an inner loop, you will jump back to the beginning of the outer loop. It would be correct to skip only the rest of the inner loop and continues with the next iteration in the inner loop. Please fix these bugs. Thanks!
- 评分 5 / 5来自 Ram，4 年前Gracias a9t9, excelente servicio de código abierto, lo usamos, difundimos y mejoramos desde nuestra empresa en Chile - https://citec.cl - un cordial abrazo y agradecimiento de parte de todo el equipo!