- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 18304762，19 小时前Horrible, garbled, unintelligible robotic voices. Way to much reverb, too fast and they all sound alike. Chrome's built in text to speech is a hundred times better and it is just a dull monotone, but at least you can understand it.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 zero，8 天前the voice was really hard to listen to, it was almost comical. i tried out many of the voices and all of the quality was way more difficult to understand than siri (as a point of reference).
- 评分 1 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 17089362，10 天前This used to work okay now it sounds so robotic and distorted it's unusable!! It speaks everything 2x as fast as before and you can't understand a single word it's saying! IT'S BROKEN! uninstalled
- 评分 1 / 5来自 MM13，15 天前Irritable, terrible, insufferable... I cannot concentrate when the robot rapes my ear with its artificial, hacky voice. Whoever programed this extension needs a little water boarding.
Now being somewhat series... Firefox,, you are a tech company, right? act like one! We have AI that is indistinguishable from human voice almost. GET WITH IT! NO EXCUSES
- 评分 3 / 5来自 whitevamp，22 天前seams to be a decent app, except it will not load the extra MS voices I have installed through accessibility > narrator will only load the default 4 voice packs, the default 4 voice packs suck, thats built into winblows. would like to see it pick up these extra voice packs.
- 评分 2 / 5来自 Oleg，24 天前Once started, the app is impossible to control or stop, the only way is to disable it and re-enable it or to stop Firefox. Changing the voice doesn't change the voice, it's very difficult to operate for someone who isn't used to constantly adjusting options.