- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12518444，2 年前V 7.1 (Python 2.7) stopped working after upgrade to Firefox 100.0.2 from 99.0.b8.
"Something went wrong. There might be more information in the Browser Console.."
- 评分 4 / 5来自 maxy，2 年前Useful to run commands like mpv or yt-dlp. I've quickly reviewed parts of the source code, looks fine.
For the above commands, best practice is to add "--" as the last argument. (Maybe not a real concern, because the URL is passed as a single argument and probably cannot start with "-", but just in case.)
(Update 2023-12: Keeps working for me, for years, without maintenance.
Intitial setup was a hassle, but it's much easier than when I wrote my own private extension for the same purpose. Firefox keeps deactivating that one all the time, because apparently I shouldn't trust my own code, lol.)
- 评分 4 / 5来自 偏号大神棍，4 年前Finally, the installation is successful,Set the default open mode to Python,and use "open_with_windows.py install"
in the folder where the file is located. If you open any other windows when use "open_with_windows.py install" ,you should set the default open mode of .py file. Chinglish
- 评分 4 / 5来自 Firefox 用户 12760379，4 年前Thanks for the Plugin! Good but complicated. Have written a small tutorial in english and german. Maybe it helps someone.
DE: Gut aber kompliziert zu installieren. Wer Hilfe braucht kann es mit der kleinen Anleitung versuchen.
- 评分 4 / 5来自 axel668，6 年前Works great, and the Python Script is much better than the binaries required by other tools. That said, I'd prefer a solution without additional install, but that unfortunately doesn't seem to be possible with the new add-on framework :/